Dravens-Designs: Roman Reigns Released!!!

DRAVEN

Amazing!

How does it work? Do I just put the file in the right place and it applies to their regular attires or do I need to change something?
Just to know before I download :)

Amazing!

How does it work? Do I just put the file in the right place and it applies to their regular attires or do I need to change something?

Just to know before I download :)

You just replace the files and the standard outfits of the three are replaced with blue The New Day attire.

please someone upload the original characters of Kofi, Woods and Big E.. im a idiot and i just delete the original files... 

You might be able to do a cache integrity check on Steam (In the Steam client, select WWE 2k15->Properties->Local Files->Verify integrity of game cache) which in theory should re-download the original files and replace the modified ones. Of course, that would mean that you'd have to copy your mods back over after it's done as well (so you might want to backup those if you don't have them saved in a separate directory already).

FINAAAAAAAAAAAALY ROMAN U R THE BEST MAN THX ALOOOOT NOW ONLY SETH AND STARDUST ATTIRES REMAIN TO COMPLETE THEM

U R AMAZING WAITING FOR MORE ATTIRES FROM U KEEP IT UP  :D  :D  :D

Neat Roman Reigns update. I don't suppose this is added as an alternate attire to the Shield one, is it? That would be ideal.

In any case, wonderful work and thanks for sharing it with us!

Edited by Cave Waverider

I can't do Ambrose or Rolling because I don't do the model editing that they need..

I was going to do a Ambrose texture but every time I extract the 000A file it won't open..