Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

Great job nick. Glad you got this down haha. I couldn't figure this out but got others to work great.

Look forward to the finish product. Lighting looks a lot better.

I am searching ways to do custom nameplates for our mod of course so anything I find, you'll get it :)

Z8MlNDj.jpgThe plan was to release the arena tonight but i didnt have enough time to do all the things i was achieving to do. Hopefully tomorrow night i should get it released. Still not very happy with the lights though so will only release when i am happy with it.

Im not sure if i should delete the two inner Nitro posters and move the two outside ones closer to the middle what do you all think?

Also thinking about removing the titantron to make it a little bit more realistic to the real arena

Edited by NickH049

WOW, love the improvement Nick, can't wait to see what else you got in store. :)

Edited by topdog23

Epic. Definitely gonna be downloading this :)

Personally I don't mind the titantron being there. We had it in WWE 12 and it wasn't much of an annoyance.

I have but two questions Nick, if you don't mind me asking. 1: Are you releasing it with the barriers in the picture, or will you be putting in the metal barracades from the DLC (Not sure if that's possible). And 2: If someone figures out how to change the nameplates from Royal Rumble, will you update the arena?

I think for Nitro's arena back in like '97 you would have just the 2 outside posters and no titantron. That's the Nitro arena I remember. Around 98/99 they got the titantron added to the set but that was more akin to the look of the horrid Vince Russo days of Nitro. Great work though! ref: hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, if you could find a way to put the steel barricades in, that'd be awesome. Looking awesome regardless.

I'm sure there's a way. ;)

The plan was to release the arena tonight but i didnt have enough time to do all the things i was achieving to do. Hopefully tomorrow night i should get it released. Still not very happy with the lights though so will only release when i am happy with it.

Im not sure if i should delete the two inner Nitro posters and move the two outside ones closer to the middle what do you all think?

Also thinking about removing the titantron to make it a little bit more realistic to the real arena

I would say go with one poster on each side as you suggested. Also, the tron is likely not needed, but it would be fine either way. Looking awesome so far. :)

Epic. Definitely gonna be downloading this :)

Personally I don't mind the titantron being there. We had it in WWE 12 and it wasn't much of an annoyance.

I have but two questions Nick, if you don't mind me asking. 1: Are you releasing it with the barriers in the picture, or will you be putting in the metal barracades from the DLC (Not sure if that's possible). And 2: If someone figures out how to change the nameplates from Royal Rumble, will you update the arena?

Yeah, if you could find a way to put the steel barricades in, that'd be awesome. Looking awesome regardless.

I haven't had a look at the barricades yet but i think in the arena conversion thread they have got them to work i think.

I definitely would like to try anything to get the nameplate to work if it is possible.

I think for Nitro's arena back in like '97 you would have just the 2 outside posters and no titantron. That's the Nitro arena I remember. Around 98/99 they got the titantron added to the set but that was more akin to the look of the horrid Vince Russo days of Nitro. Great work though! ref: hqdefault.jpg

Thanks for the ref pic man thats how i would like to get the arena to look like if possbile

Z8MlNDj.jpgThe plan was to release the arena tonight but i didnt have enough time to do all the things i was achieving to do. Hopefully tomorrow night i should get it released. Still not very happy with the lights though so will only release when i am happy with it.

Can you retexture side signs and WCW letters with textures from SvR 2011 and make it looks more like this:

hqdefault.jpg

I can provide textures from SvR 2011: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00240430251801649308

Can you retexture side signs and WCW letters with textures from SvR 2011 and make it looks more like this:

hqdefault.jpg

I can provide textures from SvR 2011: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00240430251801649308

Yeah definetly would love to have a look at them, Do you have the full bg pac for the wcw arena from svr 2011?

I haven't had a look at the barricades yet but i think in the arena conversion thread they have got them to work i think.

I definitely would like to try anything to get the nameplate to work if it is possible.

Sent you a PM Nick.

I think you're there dude. That's all minor stuff I think.

If the nameplates are hardcoded in is it possible to use one of the vintage basic WWF nameplates instead of the Royal Rumble ones?

I like the arena with the titantron but thats me. I have asked lord and red on nameplates and said its hardcoded but you need the Bink 2 SDK and getting that is hard.

Edited by Gammah88

I think you're there dude. That's all minor stuff I think.

If the nameplates are hardcoded in is it possible to use one of the vintage basic WWF nameplates instead of the Royal Rumble ones?

I like the arena with the titantron but thats me. I have asked lord and red on nameplates and said its hardcoded but you need the Bink 2 SDK and getting that is hard.

Yeah, our solution at this point is simply swapping them so a whole bunch of arenas just use blank ones, instead of arena specific ones.

Yeah definetly would love to have a look at them, Do you have the full bg pac for the wcw arena from svr 2011?

I will try to find it. If you know the index of BG pac just tell me. And if someone else have SvR2011 WCW Nitro BG pac please share.

Edited by StroginAM

If someone had files of nameplates from older games, regardless of being a bink file, I think I could make them work. But cannot find them.