Roman Reigns ALL Updated Graphics - Including Wall-trons

xWeasel

looks like seth rollins minitro anyway awesome work my friend ? 

yeah, thats what i wondered xD

but they used it long time ago, before they re-updated the tron for him

amazing job , worked perfect for me :)

awesome, and thanks :D

Nicely done man

can you uploade your evtmov_ss_mini.pac?  I only get one Minitrone to run... In Xpacker 10.1 with Hex Edit I do not come clear

and the tutorials does not help me :(

can you uploade your evtmov_ss_mini.pac?  I only get one Minitrone to run... In Xpacker 10.1 with Hex Edit I do not come clear

This is why I suggested a Custom PAC File thread for those who can't/don't understand Hex, so there wouldn't be so many questions like this. I know a lot of people don't like sharing their work, but for those who do want to share their work, can we get something going? :3

This is why I suggested a Custom PAC File thread for those who can't/don't understand Hex, so there wouldn't be so many questions like this. I know a lot of people don't like sharing their work, but for those who do want to share their work, can we get something going? :3

i will upload it at a later stage - once i get most updated minitrons/walltrons - as my internet is bad, so it will take a long time to upload

also, seth rollins and dean ambrose get roman reigns' walltrons, as their default entrance is the shields, so once that is fixed, i will upload my file

• Like 1

i will upload it at a later stage - once i get most updated minitrons/walltrons - as my internet is bad, so it will take a long time to upload

also, seth rollins and dean ambrose get roman reigns' walltrons, as their default entrance is the shields, so once that is fixed, i will upload my file

Thanks mate, your work is great, sure a lot of people will appreciate it. :)

Thanks mate, your work is great, sure a lot of people will appreciate it. :)

i think it will not be possible to change the walls for all of them. it seems that the walls are locked to the superstar.

i think it will not be possible to change the walls for all of them. it seems that the walls are locked to the superstar.

yeah they are locked, as the default entrances are set for each person

if we somehow find out how to change the default entrances, we can put any walltrons on anyone

yeah they are locked, as the default entrances are set for each person

if we somehow find out how to change the default entrances, we can put any walltrons on anyone

that would be great, but the modders of the consoles haven´t find a solution yet. I don´t get it, why they made all files changeable but not this...

that would be great, but the modders of the consoles haven´t find a solution yet. I don´t get it, why they made all files changeable but not this...

some files are different for pc :p

well, there HAS to be a way :l

Just a quick question: i tried too change roman by myself, but when i change the minitron and the wall there is no change in the game. i binked the videos and the size is the same like the file was. Any idea???

Just a quick question: i tried too change roman by myself, but when i change the minitron and the wall there is no change in the game. i binked the videos and the size is the same like the file was. Any idea???

you most likely didnt replace the files, ill make a video as soon as i can to help people out

you most likely didnt replace the files, ill make a video as soon as i can to help people out

A video tutorial would be super helpful.

Edited by Elliot

Any way to have the files ready for the game, just to copy and paste, without having to install them manually?

due to the files being quite big for my internet to handle, i will be uploading the files once i update more superstars' minitrons/walltrons

also, need to find out how to change default entrances for superstars, so the minitrons would change for rollins and ambrose 

A video tutorial would be super helpful.

yeah, ill probably make one tomorrow evening GMT or saturday evening GMT

this was the first thing i thought about, but i searched for the code of the erased tron and i didnt find it...

I also extracted again the files of the evtmov_ss_mini.pac and my file is extracted like it should. But it is not in the game...

I don´t know what i do wrong....

Edited by Lunatic23

this was the first thing i thought about, but i searched for the code of the erased tron and i didnt find it...

I also extracted again the files of the evtmov_ss_mini.pac and my file is extracted like it should. But it is not in the game...

search for the erased code, via hex-values

search for the erased code, via hex-values

i can´t find the erased code with the search option. or is there another way to find the code???