Topdog's Caw Thread- FINAL!!

Topdog

Hey guys I just reached Diamond on WWE 2K15 and I just wanted to say thank you to the Doghouse Nation for downloading my caws and giving my caw a review, without you guys this wouldn't be possible, therefore the next caw you guys request I'll be making, only ROH tho :p.  Big thanks to Jordy, Schlimo, Vic, Righteous  & PH_Guy for the tremendous help, and for making my caws better, so thank you guys for that. 

Screenshot-Original-2.png

Edited by topdog23

Pretty cool! Congrats man! So, that's how the user upload section looks in the game? Mine(PC) always have my 5 bronze uploads there. :blink:

Edited by PH_Guy
  • Like 1

Hey guys I just reached Diamond on WWE 2K15 and I just wanted to say thank you to the Doghouse Nation for downloading my caws and giving my caw a review, without you guys this wouldn't be possible, therefore the next caw you guys request I'll be making, only ROH tho :p.  Big thanks to Jordy, Schlimo, Vic, Righteous  & PH_Guy for the tremendous help, and for making my caws better, so thank you guys for that. 

thank you and congrats for diamond status.

• Like 1

You should probably make a front torso texture with all his front tats. So u can save on logo slots

Yea I will see what PH_Guy could do for me :)

Auday did a great job on the tats for his ps4 version...he might be willing to help out...

• Like 1

Any word on when Angle is going up? Looks better than any I've seen so far.

Thanks man and as of right now i just need one more ruthless aggression attire. :p

When is Jay going to be up?

Jay will be up when I can get a better face textures and the rest of his tattoos.

You should probably make a front torso texture with all his front tats. So u can save on logo slots

Yea I will see what PH_Guy could do for me :)

Auday did a great job on the tats for his ps4 version...he might be willing to help out...

Yea Auday's Briscoes looks sick man!

Edited by topdog23

Big thanks to Auday, PH_Guy & Smk for the major help!

Jay Briscoe Update:Thumbnail_Large.PNGThumbnail_Large.PNG

Credit: Smk for textures!!

Right now just waiting on a moveset!!!:D

Edited by topdog23

Great job man. :)

Thanks bro, and i really appreciate the help, and im hoping to start on Mark Briscoe sometime this week :)

Edited by topdog23