[Misleading Title] AMAZING MINITRON HACK WWE2K15 (PS4)

Lazarous

You edit create an entrance setup then select none for music and played a song in the background?

Give you one thing how in da blue hell did you add a titantron !!! wish 2k could feature put custom sound in WWE 2k15 , they sould still allow this in WWE2k16

I especially love when the minitron appears over the light structures and the crowd itself. Dude, all you did was edit the video.

This wasn't actually done in-game. Don't be fooled, guys. Just some guy trying to pull a fast one and shill his channel. As if the clickbait title wasn't enough. I'm not going to lock it just yet, as I'd love to see this guy try and bullshit his way out of this, but I'm sure as hell moving it out of the modding section, because that certainly is not what this is.

• Like 1

Looks like you have just used the chroma key in after effects to mask the minitron and added the breaking bad intro underneath it

Alright editing , but don't pass it off as in game entrance , and that minitron effect looks horrible from certain angles lol

Still I find it hilarious that people still make caws xSP3ltx L1k3 xtH1Sx

What are you an xbox gangster or something ?

Come on guys. he says he's willing to "supply a tutorial". probably another video.. "how to be a bullshitter".

some people are incredibly dense when it comes to stuff like this. why on earth would you post this video in the modding community area of a forum, knowing full well there are going to be a shit ton of people who know what there talking about, and are gonna call you out on it. infact, i think he made two threads over in the modding section! 

the mind boggles.  

Edited by Titan83
  • Like 1

Lol only thing interesting on this video was the song ;) i remember it well from one of the PPVs back in 2002 i think

Lol only thing interesting on this video was the song ;) i remember it well from one of the PPVs back in 2002 i think

Yea I know right...I loved that song :p lol

Just lock it I just wanted to earn some subs for my new YouTube then in return I would of shown people alot of cool editing tricks just to show my appreciation I didn't know that u guys would get this mad over a small thing like this for all the drama I caused I'm sorry i didn't know I would make u all hate on me like that.

• Like 1

commented on his video on YT to see if he'd bite, and he replied with a second account and made himself look a bigger douche than he did in the first place lol this guy is an idiot 

Edited by Titan83

commented on his video on YT to see if he'd bite, and he replied with a second account and made himself look a bigger douche than he did in the first place lol this guy is an idiot 

You better warn your mother

Just lock it I just wanted to earn some subs for my new YouTube then in return I would of shown people alot of cool editing tricks just to show my appreciation I didn't know that u guys would get this mad over a small thing like this for all the drama I caused I'm sorry i didn't know I would make u all hate on me like that.

Earn them how? By deceiving every person you trick into watching your video? Gladly locking this for you, by request.