DBo's Mods **S.Benjamin, Dr Death preview**

Dbo2700

Ok stop it now! I have been weeping all day because of you now reply to your messages that i sent you.You know how much you accidently hurt me.Sorry IAMCRAZYPT about this.

Edited by RollingRocky300

Dbo Please Please Please to your PM.

we can't do nothing, he is a 12 years old child

motishow,you know me better than anything.I just want to talk to dbo2700.If we can talk and get along,we collab for the ECW Pack we will make the best mods.You want that,right?

Dbo Please Please Please to your PM.

we can't do nothing, he is a 12 years old child

motishow,you know me better than anything.I just want to talk to dbo2700.If we can talk and get along,we collab for the ECW Pack we will make the best mods.You want that,right?

Have you fought that maybe, just maybe, Dbo doesn't want to work with you?

Ok stop it now! I have been weeping all day because of you now reply to your messages that i sent you.You know how much you accidently hurt me.Sorry IAMCRAZYPT about this.

fuck! i'd say stop crying, but you've already admitted to that yourself! 

the dude doesn't want to work with you.. take the hint. you have insulted and disrespected everybody on this forum, and Dbo is just the latest in a very long line. 

for flooding Dbo's inbox and spamming him, i'd give you a warning point straight away, so just count yourself lucky there are some nice folk around here who will make allowances for you! 

• Like 1

Why ? so you can copy and do exacly the same mod , fuck man leave him along you fucking douche nugget and make your own shit by your self

Edited by bugsyboy

Nice work Dbo, Elite, and etc everyone else that contributed. I can't wait till my RGH Arrives! (IT HAS BEEN ORDERED!)

• Like 1

wonderful work fellas, I really like your Terry Funk I won't be able to finish mine so I'm glad you're doing one.  you want my RAVEN  so you can finish him for me?

• Like 1