DBo's Mods **S.Benjamin, Dr Death preview**

Dbo2700

As you know,i am doing an ECW Pack.TOmmy Dreamer has not been started.This one doesn't look too good.Can we collab on this?If yes please send the tommmy dreamer textures and yobj file to Connor Macleod and me.Would you also like to join.Even Terry Funk was once in ECW

As you know,i am doing an ECW Pack.TOmmy Dreamer has not been started.This one doesn't look too good.Can we collab on this?If yes please send the tommmy dreamer textures and yobj file to Connor Macleod and me.Would you also like to join.Even Terry Funk was once in ECW

I'm sorry that you think it doesn't "look to good". It does say ”very early preview" right over it. I only applied textures. I posted it more as a proof of conception. I didn't do any morphing to the model.

How would you feel if I went in your thread and said your Jackson didn't look right? I know it's a preview. SMH. 

Sorry,I wasn't going to say right .i was just stressed again sorry man.to be honest I just took a good look and it actually looks good.what do you say?can we collaborate .and connor Macleod I told him to send it to us because if he joins our group you and him are going to be working together

Rocky strikes again. a) What in holiest of fucks are you stressed about? You're 12. b) I don't think anybody here knew Terry Funk was once in ECW, so thanks for that history lesson :) and c) The majority of your mods "don't look too good", and the ones that do were stolen from other modders. 

good-day-sir.jpg

• Like 1

Tommy Dreamer:

Pretty early preview. Needs a little face morphing and a clean up on the boots (I don't like how matte they look). The elbowpads don't bother me. 

dreamer.jpg

Terry Funk:

Still needs some work. I'll have to add a kneepad texture. I'm kind of sad I couldn't find a base that wore an entrance TShirt. 

2015-03-26%2000_51_08-.jpg

Finlay:

[DOWNLOAD HERE]

Thanks to GameElite for the help with the normals. Thank to El Guapo for the base.

Finlay%20Final.jpg

2015-03-24%2014_50_17-.jpg

Vampiro:

RELEASED- 3-3-15 - [DOWNLOAD HERE] (includes Tron, moveset, renders and theme, thanks to Motishow)

I want to thank SMK, GameElite and Brave for helping me with this mod. Really appreciate it!

Notes:

-He is wearing the Shirt during matches, I couldn't find his tattoos in good resolution so I just hid his chest.  :unsure:

545408B220150209004320561.jpg

I HATE IT!

LOL

j/k always wanted to mess around and say that

they look great man

Rocky strikes again. a) What in holiest of fucks are you stressed about? You're 12. b) I don't think anybody here knew Terry Funk was once in ECW, so thanks for that history lesson :) and c) The majority of your mods "don't look too good", and the ones that do were stolen from other modders. 

good-day-sir.jpg

GAME SET AND MATCH!

• Like 1

DBO first of all , thanks a lot for Finlay, tested in game and is suberb, hope Rocky likes it.

Second you are making and awsome job with Funk and Dreammer , don't listen the Rockie's words,  you are on the way and i know both mods will be suberb when you release it.

• Like 1

Yeah keep up the modding DBO, fuck Rocky he's a dickturd

My name is Jeff'sDomain and I approve this message lol

Thanks everyone. I'm hoping to get some morphing done on Dreamer, So he doesn't look like a pencil. Lol.

lol well if you'd asked ABA taker in 2003 he'd say he was a pencil lol

Thanks everyone. I'm hoping to get some morphing done on Dreamer, So he doesn't look like a pencil. Lol.

Dbo i said i am sorry,man.

Face should be a bit bigger.No side beard too.Send it to me i ll work on it.

Dbo i said i am sorry,man.

Face should be a bit bigger.No side beard too.Send it to me i ll work on it.

What Dbo won't say that I will Rocky. Your mods are shit. Your texturing skills are shit. You promote your shit in everyone else's threads like it is worthwhile to see it. You have been modding for over a year and have barely improved. Fucksake Dbo has been modding for a few months and is already better than you at it. Now go crawl back into your hole and quit promoting your shit in everyone else's threads and acting like you could actually make any mod better than before you had it. Edited by Codes.
  • Like 1