AJ Lee Menu Glitch to select added Wrestlers

kim666

I found a way to select added nondlc wrestlers. If you change AJ Lee's gender to male in X-Packer and then select Divas in game, AJ still gets autoselected. But since she is now male, we get a little selection menu too :D.

In this menu every male wrestler is listed. We can select our added wrestlers super easy with this. That means we don't need the catalog.dlc file anymore :D

This works on 2K14 and 2K15.

Edited by kim666
  • Like 1

Tested the AJ Lee Glitch and it works perfectly on the xbox as well. The only downside is that you can't choose any of the diva's, however if you set the gender of the diva's to male you can select them. Also the diva's menu is disabled on certain match types as well such as Royal Rumble. HOwever I can live with that :)

This is a huge discovery. It means that we don't have to add wrestlers as dlc, they can be added as normal wrestlers. Also there is no limit to how many wrestlers we can add now as we are not dependant on catalog files.

Good job :) , thanks for sharing.

2ntepv4.jpg

@shonpu, change AJ lee's gender to male in X-Packer. Select Diva's it will default to AJ lee, move up or down and all the male wrestlers are listed.

@dbo7200, I could be wrong but I think the universe mode lists all the wrestlers irrespective.

I was also wrong about being able to select diva's, if you select AJ and press the "B" button (Xbox) or the O button (ps3), you can select any of the diva's except for AJ.

• Like 1

Tested the AJ Lee Glitch and it works perfectly on the xbox as well. The only downside is that you can't choose any of the diva's, however if you set the gender of the diva's to male you can select them. Also the diva's menu is disabled on certain match types as well such as Royal Rumble. HOwever I can live with that :)

This is a huge discovery. It means that we don't have to add wrestlers as dlc, they can be added as normal wrestlers. Also there is no limit to how many wrestlers we can add now as we are not dependant on catalog files.

2ntepv4.jpg

Already Doing that for months bro in wwe2k14.............

Already added more than 90 superstars as depicted above............

Edited by MDTornado
  • What? 1

2ntepv4.jpg

PLEASE explain how this is done. I'm excited about this.

PLEASE explain how this is done. I'm excited about this.

It is still the same

but you can now skip "Part Two – Editing the Catalog.dlc" of this tutorial.

Yeah just put dlc 0 in the pofo file and you will get your superstar..............

• Like 1

2ntepv4.jpg

Then why didnt you share the method? It would have saved modders a lot of time.

• Like 1

Also.... Are they selectable in Universe?

Universe mode has all the wrestlers. You can add any wrestler to different brands who are not added in catalog file.

Edited by gamingfan

2ntepv4.jpg

Then why didnt you share the method? It would have saved modders a lot of time.

Its already in the wwe 12 modding thread.....

Must have missed it, had I known this before, wouldn't have bothered with DLC editing.

I have wasted hours to get a working catalog.dlc file for PS3 ^^

Edited by kim666

It's been found and shared which is the main thing, maybe this shouls be stickied so it doesnt get lost in the depths of the forum...

Red Rooster will probably add it to his Modding Index thread.

Must have missed it, had I known this before, wouldn't have bothered with DLC editing.

Tekken you did a great job!!!!!!. i prefer to edit the DLCs (5x32 slots is enough for me)  bcs i don't like to change the gender of the divas to use this method

It's been found and shared which is the main thing, maybe this shouls be stickied so it doesnt get lost in the depths of the forum...

Red Rooster will probably add it to his Modding Index thread.

Done