Ballard & Clique's Creations - Vader Added

Ballard

Any ETA on Benjamin?  

Sorry for the holdup. I'll finish him up this week for sure.

FYI, I scrapped Owens in favor of Defract's. I've still got some other stuff to add to the topic soon though.

Sorry this took so long to post, I've been on vacation the last week and just got home a few days ago.

Huge thanks to GameElite, and SMK for the texture help, and a couple caw makers who helped with some quality morphing and template tips. So here's a face and body preview, still need to do a little blending, nothing major, but it's getting closer to being finished. The eye angle, while it's irritating, it has to stay like that, as it's the only template that the jaw/chin, morphs like that. 

Big Van Vader

Y605xkT.png

This is a NJPW slot, first attire unmasked, the second his black, lucha style mask. I'm still looking for a bunch of suggestions, so let me know what you think.

• Like 1

8hxfleM.png

Finished the first attire today, thank you to SMK for the logo help. Also a little teaser for what I have planned for the second attire. I will probably have to texture on a singlet for him as none of the in game ones go low enough. The mask will be a bit inaccurate as well since you can't place logos as high as you could last year. 

Here's what the attire should end up looking like.

zeVaG5n.jpg

Also thank you Righteous for providing the moveset. This should be up in the next few weeks.