[PS3] how to unlock the WWE2K15 Savegame

kim666

with flatz amazing Save Game Tools we can also unlock the 2K15 Save.

1. Dowload this rar archive https://www.sendspace.com/file/sqls72 and extract it, you get a Directory called "Save Game Tools".

2. Create a new User Account on your PS3 or use an Account WITHOUT a WWE2K15 SAVE, create a SaveGame with a game without save protection and copy that SaveGame to a usb stick/hdd. Don't use your main Account or your Main WWE2K15 SaveGame gets overwritten.

3. Connect your usb stick/hhd to your PC and search for the Directory "PS3/SAVEDATA"
there you will find another Directory (the name depends on the Game you used)
search there for the File "PARAM.SFO". Copy & Paste in your "Save Game Tools" Directory and rename it to "template.sfo"

4. launch "ResignUS.bat" for US or "ResignEU.bat" for EU

5. copy BLUS31464_SAVE (for US) or BLES02072_SAVE (for EU) to your usb stick/hdd in the folder "PS3/SAVEDATA"

6. Start your PS3 with your usb stick/hdd connected and restore the Savegame

7. Load WWE2K15

Edited by kim666

Decrypted the file so it now has the Segs header, now need to look for the zlib magic numbers to see how many zlibs are within the main save file..

Edited by UndertakerWLF

Off topic: Have you guys had a look to see if the future DLC models are included with the PS3 version. I noticed its quite a bit bigger than the 360 version but I guess it just might not be compressed as much?

Got a little further, used Offzip to extract the files, again the save files are zlib compressed at specific points in the save, more so than 2K14..which doesnt look good for PS3 users.

I tried offzip as well, got alot of error msg. That means CCAPI again ^^

Off topic: Have you guys had a look to see if the future DLC models are included with the PS3 version. I noticed its quite a bit bigger than the 360 version but I guess it just might not be compressed as much?

No future DLC is hidden in the PS3 Version. :(

Correct, the PS3 files are always uncompressed as opposed to the 360 counterparts.

And for DLC again it's ccappi...

• 1 year later...

Hi, I don't know if it just takes a while, but after following the instructions in the top post I have started 2k15 on my PS3 and it's just got the WWE logo in the bottom right corner spinning blue. Have I done something wrong?