Ok guys here are some of those mods i m working on

John Cena

[whole head retextured till now but still need to do a lot of work]

rmurh1.jpg

Jimmy Uso

[for now this is only done to test out new tattoo]

2mfdun6.jpg

RVD

[just for a try but if every1 want i can do some more of his current and old attires]

2nvw41f.jpg

if u want to remove hair and beard u just need to edit alpha channel no need to edit yobj

Idk I asked GameElite and he said that he must use X-Rey, could you do it for me?

if u want to remove hair and beard u just need to edit alpha channel no need to edit yobj

Idk I asked GameElite and he said that he must use X-Rey, could you do it for me?

No, you don't need to use X-Rey to remove 3D Beard/Hairs. Just edit the alpha like SMK said.

Updates in the first post.

Oh, I have never messed with the beards in the alpha. I only scale the beards smaller so it officially gets rid of them, now i've learnt something new! :p

Mods look awesome, i'm wondering if you`ll add Cena's newest attire instead of only retexture the head

like i said a lot of work to do on face and i will ake new attires but i never did his cap i gotta see how to do dat

Mods look awesome, i'm wondering if you`ll add Cena's newest attire instead of only retexture the head

like i said a lot of work to do on face and i will ake new attires but i never did his cap i gotta see how to do dat

I guess you can ask andy-anabolica since he did a mod of Cena with his new cap included

Great work!  I edited RVD and gave him more of a tan with less muscle definition.  If you want i can send it so you can merge it with the SMK mod if you want.  I love the Jimmy Uso.  Hoping you guys come with a Jey Uso fix as well.

Edited by gamingsinceatari