AGS Mods - Chris Benoit Preview/Samoa Joe Update 08/28/15

The AGS

Can i have Batista or do you need help with him ? I would help to finish him. I really want him otherwise i must do him.

And nice Ryback and Stardust is very awesome ! Release it :-)

Edited by Andy

Can i have Batista or do you need help with him ? I would help to finish him. I really want him otherwise i must do him.

Sure you can have him, I will send the texture, is that okay? :D

Sure you can have him, I will send the texture, is that okay? :D

tnak you

Now this is where it's at! Not even a week in and you're already churning out awesome work, love that Stardust, and RVD is pretty sick too. Starting to wish there was a community showcase type thing for mods, I only ever get to see them in Screenshots (or OTE's stuff), would love to see 'em in action. Hope you'll carry on modding on the next-gen/PC version once the bigwigs have wrapped their heads around it.

(Real talk, SMK, Auday, seeing how far you two have come on in the past couple games, it's ridiculous! I am a proud, proud, vaguely patronising-sounding man.)

Now this is where it's at! Not even a week in and you're already churning out awesome work, love that Stardust, and RVD is pretty sick too. Starting to wish there was a community showcase type thing for mods, I only ever get to see them in Screenshots (or OTE's stuff), would love to see 'em in action. Hope you'll carry on modding on the next-gen/PC version once the bigwigs have wrapped their heads around it.

(Real talk, SMK, Auday, seeing how far you two have come on in the past couple games, it's ridiculous! I am a proud, proud, vaguely patronising-sounding man.)

thanks man really appreciate it :)

Randy Orton's face looks Perfect as same as WWE2k15 Ps4 and xbox graphics 
randy-orton.jpg

AYtso3b.jpgWWE-2K15-2K14-Graphics-Comparison-Randy-maxresdefault.jpg

WWE-2K15-2K14-Graphics-Comparison-Randy-

WWE2K15 Ps4 and xbox graphics Are Awesome and bro Your Randy orton is the best If possible show the ingame screenshots entrance with your modded face edited modeled randy orton ;) :) 
SMK you are the Best if possible edit Triple H face its lill wierd in wwe2k14 and same triple h model is in WWE2k15 ps3 :rolleyes:

Edited by WillowPunkShield