• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spyder78

• BrokenDreams23

• Sunny

• dads

Yeah I found a site that flat out said that half the people's pics were either fake or not verified. See so everyone's getting all rustled over fake pics lol.

It's an assortment. But, of course PR and lawyers will issue that statement. Once Victoria Justice's fake was released in the first collection, her confident tweet caused the original leaker to release the original. While we're on the subject of originals and web design interns,

vnd0H9J.jpg

It's all a bait and switch tactic to ensue a reaction. Broken Dreams, you would know a little something or two about that. You are notorious for similar "catfish" schemes.

This just happens to be on a grander scale.

I gotcha. The plot thickens lol.

i like seeing boobs!

Well you got the biggest one in BrokenDreams on here.. ;)

My boobs are sexy bitches lol.

How sad, how hilariously sad you fellas are.

A little bit of flesh and you all get hot under the collar and why, just because it's famous flesh & it's not even real except the Jennifer Lawrence pics and even she's not all that good looking, I've seen much more better looking boobs. *Shake My Head* lol.

You sexted a dude.

Yup & it was a sad time in my life.............it was, you could say, hilariously sad LOL.

A little bit of flesh and you all get hot under the collar and why, just because it's famous flesh & it's not even real except the Jennifer Lawrence pics and even she's not all that good looking, I've seen much more better looking boobs. *Shake My Head* lol.

You sexted a dude.

O_O SO glad I was on vacation and missed that

You sexted a dude.

Allow me to enlighten you, I once made a "chick" psn account which I catfished on & did some extreme catfishing on once with a dude who actually thought I was an actual chick. We made our virtual avatars (Playstation Home) have sex & we texted the "action" lol. I couldn't use a mic cause well my cover would have been blown lol. I didn't actually "enjoy" the texting, just wanted to see how far I could go lol.

Edited by BrokenDreams23

You sexted a dude.

Allow me to enlighten you, I once made a "chick" psn account which I catfished on & did some extreme catfishing on once with a dude who actually thought I was an actual chick. We made our virtual avatars (Playstation Home) have sex & we texted the "action" lol. I couldn't use a mic cause well my cover would have been blown lol. I didn't actually "enjoy" the texting, just wanted to see how far I could go lol.

OMFG, You are insane bro.. You Manti Te'od him  lol

You sexted a dude.

OMFG, You are insane bro.. You Manti Te'od him  lol

lol he was quite embarrassed when the truth came out, I think I may have scarred him for life lol.

lol he was quite embarrassed when the truth came out, I think I may have scarred him for life lol.

tumblr_l3gyiwaMrA1qc63sno1_1280.jpg?AWSA

This is him now lol

haha just admit you're pole smoker and be done with it!  :p

lmao-seriously.jpg
Edited by Spyder78

I've been left with no other option.

72985-Will-Smith-zap-memory-gif-Men-6c0L