Sting's "Crow" Model

Zigberg

Anyone else disappointed that it looks like we're going to get really early Crow sting, judging by the render? I think Sting looked much, much better from 99-01, and I was hoping we'd have him looking more like this in game:

Sting.jpg

At least with the long haired one you could use SS Threads to make a Wolfpac Sting with the red face paint 

To be honest, I was hoping for crow Sting and happy to see not only that as one of his attires in game but also his surfer neon look.  He had the surfer look for the biggest portion of his career in WCW so having that is cool too.  I am definitely doing superstar threads on crow Sting to have Wolfpack Sting.  At least with Sting in the game this year, I can finally make a good NWO Wolfpack stable.

But he does look like that in game already ;)

1wyky.jpg

yeah but of course u have to have a Jtag 360 or whatever its callled for the PS3 to change the game models like that which most people dont have or u can create a look a like but stil wont have all of his authentic moves like it will in the new game 

I also prefer the photo posted in the first post. But we did get alternate attires for Hall and Nash last year, so maybe that will be the case with Sting too depending on this year's theme and DLC plans. If not, we've got the community here to look to, assuming the hacking tools still work with the models that will be used.

there was 2 era's of HBK / taker etc in the last game and and yet we had many attires. you guys are all looking too much down the straight and narrow. there's likely to be some sort of sting/wcw based story that will unlock 5-10 attires over 2 eras.

Anyone else disappointed that it looks like we're going to get really early Crow sting, judging by the render? I think Sting looked much, much better from 99-01, and I was hoping we'd have him looking more like this in game:

Sting.jpg

ummm no... you want that look make it yourself.. makes me think you only want that look because of TNA. I prefer his starrcade 97 look. It was when he was at his peak. late 97 -late 98 was a great year for sting

At least with the long haired one you could use SS Threads to make a Wolfpac Sting with the red face paint 

why is it that everyone is obsessed with sting in the wolfpack? He was only in there for 5 months then bret hart killed him with the bat and he came back as the stalking sting. So i really don't get the obsession

I know will be seeing a lot stings different attire mods this year.

all i know is i want a "Dropping from the rafters" Interference specific cutscene in universe this year

why is it that everyone is obsessed with sting in the wolfpack? He was only in there for 5 months then bret hart killed him with the bat and he came back as the stalking sting. So i really don't get the obsession

People have different preferences, deal with it.

People have different preferences, deal with it.

This, I personally prefer that too as it fits well for dream matches.

Edited by RatedRLionTamer™