STARDUST By @chrismiavia Coming to Community Creations TONIGHT!&#3

chrismiavia

let me re-phrase that question, why did you bring up wealth when no-one else mentioned it?

I bring it up because my point was if you accept mediocre you get mediocre if you except the finer things you get the finer things listen

I'm wasting to much time on you, what are you 11 teen? No I'll bring up intelligence I have an IQ of 186 it's beneath me to keep chatting with an 11 teen-year-old

let me re-phrase that question, why did you bring up wealth when no-one else mentioned it?

I bring it up because my point was if you accept mediocre you get mediocre if you except the finer things you get the finer things listen

I'm wasting to much time on you, what are you 11 teen? No I'll bring up intelligence I have an IQ of 186 it's beneath me to keep chatting with an 11 teen-year-old

But yet you don't use punctuation to end your sentences.
  • Like 1

That's what they said when I made my Kalisto and then stop anybody from downloading it

Do you think 100 downloads is a lot?

No but getting the ok from Kalisto

Himself and him sending me a PSN message thanking me is worth way more to me

Your going to have to take that up with Siri.... See I'm out and about making that paper to sit by the computer at home

This is a good CAW, but tbh you're not helping yourself at all in this thread. If you can't handle constructive criticism then don't bother posting it. Because as good as this is, it isn't prefect and it wont be perfect unless you listen to the critiques your receiving.

Also i'm laughing so hard at the 186 IQ.

2urqrsg.jpg

Don't try belittle me with your 'IQ' bullshit, i'm a 17 year old working female. You can't even structure a sentence properly and yet you claim to be some fucking genius? Suck my ass. Your cawing is as bad as your literature.

• Like 1

Your going to have to take that up with Siri.... See I'm out and about making that paper to sit by the computer at home

So you want me to ask my phone why your poor grammar skills resemble a toddler that has just started school. Thanks! I will do that.

My conversation with Siri:

Me: "Why are there so many slow minded people on the internet?"

Siri: "Their father's condom didn't prevail."

• Like 1

So you want me to ask my phone why your poor grammar skills resemble a toddler that has just started school. Thanks! I will do that.

No I'm talking to my phone to respond

'accepting less in life'

What the fuck are you talking about? :lol

Don't try belittle me with your 'IQ' bullshit, i'm a 17 year old working female. You can't even structure a sentence properly and yet you claim to be some fucking genius? Suck my ass. Your cawing is as bad as your literature.

I've never heard such stong language from a young woman. But I like it. :cool:

I bring it up because my point was if you accept mediocre you get mediocre if you except the finer things you get the finer things listenI'm wasting to much time on you, what are you 11 teen? No I'll bring up intelligence I have an IQ of 186 it's beneath me to keep chatting with an 11 teen-year-old
So you want me to ask my phone why your poor grammar skills resemble a toddler that has just started school. Thanks! I will do that.My conversation with Siri:Me: "Why are there so many slow minded people on the internet?"Siri: "Their father's condom didn't prevail."

I bring it up because my point was if you accept mediocre you get mediocre if you except the finer things you get the finer things listenI'm wasting to much time on you, what are you 11 teen? No I'll bring up intelligence I have an IQ of 186 it's beneath me to keep chatting with an 11 teen-year-old
So you want me to ask my phone why your poor grammar skills resemble a toddler that has just started school. Thanks! I will do that.My conversation with Siri:Me: "Why are there so many slow minded people on the internet?"Siri: "Their father's condom didn't prevail."
No I'm talking to my phone to respond

So you don't know your alphabet, how sweet.

'accepting less in life'

If you come to the UK you'll soon grow to hate our women. :lol (not all of them though)

Is this guy for real he needs to get his head out of his ass seriously. Damien Sandow would be saddened by your poor grammar  structure.

Edited by The 4th Doctor

'accepting less in life'

If you come to the UK you'll soon grow to hate our women. :lol (not all of them though)

Erm.......I'm already in UK. Take no notice of my name, that's related to Nunzio, Palumbo & Stamboli. :lol:

Is this guy for real he needs to get his head out of his ass seriously. Daimen Sandow would be saddened by your poor grammar structure.

He'd also be sad that you spelt his name wrong.
  • Like 1

Is this guy for real he needs to get his head out of his ass seriously. Daimen Sandow would be saddened by your poor grammar structure.

He'd also be sad that you spelt his name wrong.
Lol. D:

Good caw, But what are You trying to do?

I think he thought he made something of pure gold and that he'd only be praised, little did he know that there's always flaws in caws which he didn't want to accept. (Hey, I made a rhyme.)

i'm not stereotyping you, its just that you type like you're slow in the head.

Well I guess you have to be slow in the head to be rich because I am... Lol I guess I rather be rich and dumb then smart and poor

than*

• Like 2