Want A Code Done Then

goddson19

lamarthehacker evry body even their mother hack sd2

it was easy then.

now is 2004 u have to have the patient to hack sd5

u would have to turn ur ps2 on and off about 20 times to make a code work the way u want it and thats what i do

lamarthehacker evry body even their mother hack sd2

it was easy then.

now is 2004 u have to have the patient to hack sd5

u would have to turn ur ps2 on and off about 20 times to make a code work the way u want it and thats what i do

Though my mom has asked me how I hacked SD2 I don't think my mom ever actually hacked it.

Edited by Anemic Royalty

back when ezboard was the best thing around, I had a board for SD!3 hacking and i did some things for SD!4 but goddson gimme ure aim or msn email it to lamar50@charter.net

why did u take out ur moms brain and goddson can u make a code to get rid of that damn censor blur my yokozuna`s tights looks like shit, and also i tried to make designs on ladies tops and they look like white blobs can anyone do this

Edited by steve_pollack

Technically EVERYTHING is possible, just not probable or worth the work. We could get the Hogan/Worrior mods in if we all got enough $ togeather and bribed a programer to hack it in. But It would only be SLIGHTLY beter than a CAW, hence NOT WORTH it and IMPROBABLE.

godson....i have only ever HACKED one code of my own for sym and it was just to make the dpad move itself...and to bluntly say it, It was better than any code u've ever made for ne ps2 wrestling games! o and if u r so freakin incredible "mr. imma make a stretcher match code" :lol:lol:lol then take the lil hiac backstage and put it on top of the hiac in the arena to make a double cage like match...if u do that then i will beleive ur "hype" :p

how bout a move splice code? :lol sorry, just a joke i know that this is impossible so far,

hows about where the chair has glass properties?? that might be kind of cool, and a chair that shows a blood stain?? like the old ecw games

I think it would be cool to take the properties from the gaurd rail then put them on the outer side of the ring. you would be able to throw the opponent at the ring and have them stick to the ring instead of just rolling in and you would be able to move on the apron.