Judders Aprons

Judders

its great but when i open it in pur3 raf3x its says [invalid file] how to make it valid file please help me!

thanks!

They won't open in Pur3's tool. They're not the right size or file type.

its great but when i open it in pur3 raf3x its says [invalid file] how to make it valid file please help me!

thanks!

can you please tell me the tutorial how to i open that aprons in pur3 raf3x i realy want that aprons man that great!

thanks!

thanks!

can you please tell me the tutorial how to i open that aprons in pur3 raf3x i realy want that aprons man that great!

thanks!

He just said they won't open in Pur3's tool man. :lol

thanks!

thanks!

He just said they won't open in Pur3's tool man. :lol
:lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm open to the idea of making some aprons by request. I'd need good references, and preferably the logos needed to go on them.

I do of course reserve the right to refuse ;)

I'm open to the idea of making some aprons by request. I'd need good references, and preferably the logos needed to go on them.

Can you make the Smackdown 2001 apron and the Smackdown 2003 apron? Can you put the vengeance  2003 apron also?

Just because I watched it on the WWE Network this morning...

hFJNGJ1.jpg

WWF Invasion Apron added to first post.

i am a noob at this it would be sweet if you can give me a quick rundown on how to install these ..

inject into something? .. if so what modding tool? ...

Download them. Resize and cut them up, then put them into your game using KG's Paint Tool thing.

• 1 month later...