Judders Aprons

Judders

How did you keep all the wrinkles in the apron after putting logos on?

It takes alot of time and work to be able to make the aprons look realistic, especially as all colours react differently. I use overlay and multiple layers of the same image, maybe some transparancy.

I have found that what works for one apron will not often work for another. Really you are best experimenting.

• 3 weeks later...

Any tips on how to crop and save these to .DDS correctly so that the logo doesn't look screwed up and totally not what I was aiming for in-game? I wanted to use your Raw Is War and WWF.com aprons but when I tried to save the crops with Photoshop, it wouldn't let me select alpha channels so everything was just weird glitchy-looking color bars in-game

Why do you need to select alphas? I've seen these used in game as Paint Tools and in mods, so I don't understand why you've having issues.

Why do you need to select alphas? I've seen these used in game as Paint Tools and in mods, so I don't understand why you've having issues.

I assumed I'd need to select alphas because you have to for renders too. Anyways, I'll try it again and if it glitches I'll get a picture this time

EDIT: Yup, happened again. Anyone have a clue as to what I'm doing wrong?r62q.jpg

Edited by kattastrophic

I fixed the problem, but now I have another one. I can't use the aprons because

1. I can't put more than 2 256x256 logos on at a time

2. The 128x128 logos won't enlarge to 256x256 when i'm editing

If you want to use these as Paint Tools, you need to save them as dds with the nvidia plugin you would usually.

If you want to use them as the aprons, you need to employ the apron glitch. Google it, you'll find out what you need. Smacktalks even posted a video about it a while ago.

If you want to use these as Paint Tools, you need to save them as dds with the nvidia plugin you would usually.

If you want to use them as the aprons, you need to employ the apron glitch. Google it, you'll find out what you need. Smacktalks even posted a video about it a while ago.

The apron glitch fixes itself whenever I try to use an arena with it though, sadly. Oh well. Thanks anyways :p

LATE EDIT: it's actually working now whoa what

thanks Judders :D

Edited by kattastrophic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A little overlay here and there....

it's fairly straight forward.. i find it helps to have one or two blank template aprons in different colours

Yep and yep. Only have one template apron though, with different coloured layers and overlay at different opacity settings dependant on colour and style.

And I have hand made most of the logos used.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

And for note, apparently so far on my aprons I've had 751 downloads all together. Love to see more examples (I already know of some) of them being used...

I've been using them for my Attitude Era-themed Universe mode since I got it figured out. No pictures at the moment though

• 5 years later...