(RESOLVED) Problem with PUR3's new tool

Ollie™

Thanks for releasing this tool so soon, one problem. When I add my render I do all the attires one by one (much like last year) and then save the file then rehash and resign in Horizon. I rehash and resign both the SaveData and the CAS file. I put it back into my game and then it says it's corrupted. What am I doing wrong? Thanks again.  ;)​ 

Edited by xKillerKawaii

Resolved?

Unfortunately no, I've posted the issues I'm having on your topic on how to resize, I don't think it's just me either. Do you know if there's any official tutorials on it. Honestly I just don't know where I've gone wrong. 

ok once again the problem...i open pur3 mod tool...i open my save..i click on my caw...now heres the problem....i cant click on render.. i can do anthing else..but click on the render..the other 3 icons are high lightted but the render button ..PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by mrnewyorker007

ok once again the problem...i open pur3 mod tool...i open my save..i click on my caw...now heres the problem....i cant click on render.. i can do anthing else..but click on the render..the other 3 icons are high lightted but the render button ..PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! 

Check out my official tutorial on how to inject renders, that'll answer your problem! -