Petchy

OH IT'S TIME! Batista is now available to download and Vader is up for preview in the first post! :)

--------------------

Send me a PM Harlot to remind me, and I'll send it as long as you credit appropriately. 

Without wanting to get too fanboy-ish, the Vader on the bottom row 2nd from the right was then one I was going to make - looking forward to the download!

Edited by El Guapo

Doink the Clown added to the first post!

2jdnp8n.jpg

I don't want to toot my own horn, but I actually think this came out amazingly well! Just a few things left to tweak, like making the ears match the mask and removing that extra strand of hair, then it'll be ready for release. :D

Edited by Petchy

Doink the Clown added to the first post!

I don't want to toot my own horn, but I actually think this came out amazingly well! Just a few things left to tweak, like making the ears match the mask and removing that extra strand of hair, then it'll be ready for release. :D

I think that you should wait for tekken new program.It would make him look much better,

Doink Hogan I assume lol. It looks great Petchy, I'm a big fan of heel Doink.

If its Doink then I feel let down :(

Then don't use it.

Yeesh wtf cant give my own opinion without getting heat  :storm: great mod Petchy I'm just not a fan of Doink