Best Booty You've Seen In Your Life

Beast_Kingdom

I went on the internet, and I found THIS.

Jet1_zpsb8420558.jpg

In the words of Damien Sandow, "you're welcome".

Edited by BigDaddyM

Nothing comes CLOSE to Miss April Jeanette Mendez. Other than the top guys in WWE.

LOL!

AJ got a lil booty tho. It's some cheeks in here bigger than her whole upper body!

Edited by Righteous

tumblr_m23910yyKB1r5rd7qo9_r1_250.gif

Biggest_booty.gif

swilliams1.gif

LIKE-us-on-Facebook-GIF-21.gif?9d7bd4

daily_gifdump_231_01.gif

This is what I was thinking after I saw this awesomeness:

71c.gif

Eh... the second ones is just... Fat. Like "Lose some frickin' weight" fat, not even "oooooooooh, dat's a fat ASS, gurl!" fat. For easier analogies, her ass is to Rikishi's ass like the last one's ass is to Brooke's.

3rd one is Serena Williams, greatest tennis player of all time. If she was my wife, man o man.
eh... i'm not a huge fan of the Williams Sisters... Don't have any sex appeal to me.

Off-topic question, but I've been having this discussion with 4545132452 people [Actually 6] and want an actual black man's opinion, let it slide fi you don't like this this time: Howddyou feel when white guys say/call black guys 'Nigga' and don't mean it offensively? You can PM me if you'd rather we stay on topic here.

You want a black mans opinion here's mine if it's someone Im actually friends with then I wouldn't really care but if it's someone else then weve got a problem

Kaitlyn, Torrie, Trish, AJ, Brooke Tessmacher, Jenna Marbles, Misty from Pokémon ;)

Misty from POKEMON, good lord man!?

i'm in tears

• Like 1

Guest PenguinPrincess

BUMP

its time to make this thread interesting again ;) if you know what i mean

amazing-ass-gif-2.gifcute-butt-ass-gifs-white.gif

Is this allowed? :wub:

That gif of people said in the comments section was Sasha Grey? But anyways it lead my to find gifs of animals being giant dicks so thank you?

BUMP

its time to make this thread interesting again ;) if you know what i meanamazing-ass-gif-2.gifcute-butt-ass-gifs-white.gif

Is this allowed? :wub:

That gif of people said in the comments section was Sasha Grey? But anyways it lead my to find gifs of animals being giant dicks so thank you?

No comment