Matchup Screens now working *Tutorial Added*

UndertakerWLF

For some reason you have a bigger probability of compress and inject sucessfuly is the image have a lot of black parts.

Don't know if i made myself clear

Edited by IamCrazyPT

Yeah, I thought I'd be okay with this....

t06ibl.jpg

But will have to just fade out more :(

Try to speak with El Buvor on OSR. I think that he know a better  way to inject them editing things on hxd. But i ain´sure about that.

Created a more black version, it compressed and injected successfully but then when I put the menu file back into my game the WWE logo just spins whenever that arena is selected. Very frustrating! ahah

I want to try injecting my edited Nitro matchup screen for WWE´13 over Superstars arena. That depends about the size of the file but i made it smaller last year. I think that the way El Buvor posted for the minitrons will works too for it.

Another thing: we could to try to fix the trons problem for older arenas. That annoy me.

Edited by Mathayus

I want to try injecting my edited Nitro matchup screen for WWE´13 over Superstars arena. That depends about the size of the file but i made it smaller last year. I think that the way El Buvor posted for the minitrons will works too for it.

Another thing: we could to try to fix the trons problem for older arenas. That annoy me.

I think that the tutorial that El Buvor posted works for almost everything. 

Apart from that lol....well you did say almost :)

Damn it. But i have a feeling that El Buvor knows something about the MnLayHD. He was the only person that i know that until now have edited something on the MnLayHD

I don't do anything special with the MnLayHD file. The fact is that X-Packer can't open the texture pac files that are contained here (like the EMBG or EM00 files) so I extract the DDS files manually with HxD. (I can't remember which file is containing the "The Rock" graphics from the menu, it's EMBG or EM00).

• 5 months later...

my problem with this I cant open the texure files 1B58, 1B59, and 1B5A.   I uncompress them and just cant open them in xpacker.  Can anyone please help I just wanted to make a couple of matchup screens for WCW arenas to go with the newly discovered nameplate tut.  

Odd it works for me?

Open pac,

Uncompress 1B59 (out of the 3 pacs it should be the middle one)

Open Texture as normal and you should see several Textures to extract.

My tutorial is for replacing the textures, if you can't extract them you will need to extradct them manually and then use my tutorial to inject them again.

I followed the tut for the matchup screen and my files were the same size as the originals after i edit them but it wont load.

I followed the tut for the matchup screen and my files were the same size as the originals after i edit them but it wont load.

I will rewrite a tutorial with prints tomorrow

Here's the tutorial (Credits to UndertakerWFL for the previous tutorial and all the help)

- Extract the texture that you want from the MatchHD;

-Make a copy of the dds file that you want to edit(lets call it bg_copy.dds);

-Drag the bg_copy.dds to an hex editor;

-Replace all the cotent by 00's;

hmYOJzN.jpg

-Then save it. The size must remain the same;

doW9G5H.jpg

- Now edit the bg.dds file on photoshop and save it as dxt1 1bit alpha no minimaps;

- So the size of the edited file will be smaller then the bg_copy.dds;

yARSfLO.jpg

-Now drag the bg.dds and the bg_copy.dds to an hex editor;

- Select everything from the bg.dds and paste the beggining of the bg_copy.dds by pressing ctrl+b;

-So the size must remain the same;

- Now just inject it back on the MatchHD normally

I now get a crash instead of a never ending loading.

I try a couple different thing and my dds were the same size but the pac itself was a little bigger.

Do i have to compress or update the arc ?

Edited by bugsyboy

I now get a crash instead of a never ending loading now.

I try a couple different thing and my dds were the same size but the pac itself was a little bigger.

Do i have to compress or update the arc ?

You need to compress and inject the 1b59.zlib.uncompress

Edited by IamCrazyPT