Community DLC Pack 1

tekken57

You need to set the id of the wrestler you want to see in the dlc menu in the catalog.dlc file as well. Change the id in the catalog file from fuji to Lawler.

Thanks bro  :)

Having the fandango/big e dlc doesn't cause issues does it? I just went through the whole process and managed to get the characters to appear but with wrong names and entrances also a message saying my dlc was corrupted ? Im guessing something went wrong on the last step? 

Having the fandango/big e dlc doesn't cause issues does it? I just went through the whole process and managed to get the characters to appear but with wrong names and entrances also a message saying my dlc was corrupted ? Im guessing something went wrong on the last step? 

Downlaod a fresh DLC, and inject the files  in the last step, remember to signd for dev live.

You must use english language in your xbox to see the correct names.

Ok just tried with all 3 fresh dlc and a brand new game save, when i load it up i get the message this save cannot be used due to damaged or missing DLC?

My language is in english and ive followed tekkens tutorial to the T twice now.

This time round all the characters are listed but all named wrong still? 

I used tekkens arc file yet dont see anything for the hogan or goldberg mods either . 

Also even though ive copied over the videos into the titantrons folder they come out with random trons? 

Ok just tried with all 3 fresh dlc and a brand new game save, when i load it up i get the message this save cannot be used due to damaged or missing DLC?

My language is in english and ive followed tekkens tutorial to the T twice now.

This time round all the characters are listed but all named wrong still? 

I used tekkens arc file yet dont see anything for the hogan or goldberg mods either . 

Also even though ive copied over the videos into the titantrons folder they come out with random trons? 

You have to inject the string file into the new dlc file, the game only reads some files from the latest dlc so if you have injected them into the NWO dlc file then the game wont read it and the names will be wrong.

I tried what you suggested, i updated the catalogue_hd and string_dlc03 into the fandango/big e DLC but now that DLC doesn't appear and the names are still all wrong. Strangely I dont get the corrupted DLC message now. Any ideas what ive done wrong :(

Also the trons now work too! Lol buts its just the names all messed up and the Fandango / BigE dlc has disappeared even though i copied the file over. 

Entrance attires dont appear and they did before. 

Edited by Clarkie

Start will fresh DLC files. Don't inject anything into these and start the game If you don't get a corrupt dlc message then the issue is with injecting the names into th dlc file.

Followed the tut and when i get to this step I have renders for Mr. Fuji and Bobby and names like big show, john cena, cm punk etc.. can someone tell what im doing wrong

Before you proceed any further, if you have copied the save file and the dlc file onto your xbox, the game will list the new dlc slots in the “Downloaded Superstars” section. Start you game up and check wether the new dlc is listed. At this stage there will not be any renders, names and the game will freeze if you select any of the new dlc wrestlers, so don’t select them.

Followed the tut and when i get to this step I have renders for Mr. Fuji and Bobby and names like big show, john cena, cm punk etc.. can someone tell what im doing wrong

Before you proceed any further, if you have copied the save file and the dlc file onto your xbox, the game will list the new dlc slots in the “Downloaded Superstars” section. Start you game up and check wether the new dlc is listed. At this stage there will not be any renders, names and the game will freeze if you select any of the new dlc wrestlers, so don’t select them.

You're not doing anything wrong, you have renders for Fuji and Heenan because they have renders built into the game. Continue to the next step.

Edited by Red Rooster

followed the rest of the steps and the game freezes when tring to load save. Are there two versions of the NWO dlc out i dont have the outsiders could this be part of the problem?

does anyone by chance have a listing of all the renders added to the menuHD? i'm trying to see who i need to add or who already exist.

If you use the copy from community dlc 3 then it has all the renders for WWE13, and renders for all the wrestlers added in community dlc1, 2 and 3

oh ok. thanks for the info but because i've used different model numbers than a few of the ones in the pac,i need to know who is who so i can switch them to the right person. I've had a few bad slots so i need to get the render number right so i can correct them for a release.

Edited by zhigge

oh ok. thanks for the info but because i've used different model numbers than a few of the ones in the pac,i need to know who is who so i can switch them to the right person. I've had a few bad slots so i need to get the render number right so i can correct them for a release.

Casue you made the mistake for not usign the numbers like 450 and upper for that mods, or his correct numbers.

What you can do is getting the DLC pack, opennig the titantrons folders and rename the bik2 files to bik. So you can see with Rad Tools what wrestler is in the slot number.

Casue you made the mistake for not usign the numbers like 450 and upper for that mods, or his correct numbers.

What you can do is getting the DLC pack, opennig the titantrons folders and rename the bik2 files to bik. So you can see with Rad Tools what wrestler is in the slot number.

er what in the hizzel are you talking about? I didn't make any mistakes :rolleyes:, I'm doing a personal mod for myself, putting the mods in their PROPER slots from past games not random ones. plus I am talking about renders not slots. I was told that all the renders from wwe13 were in the menu pac, so i was asking which was which since some are in the 900's.. why is everyone so temperamental around here lately.

Edited by zhigge

Why dont you open the file and extract the renders so you can tell what render is in each slot?

For the community dlcs we have added the models to the correct slot where possible but in some cases they had to be added to a new slot eg. Arn Anderson got added to slot 497 because his old slot is taken by Razor Ramon.

DLC wrestlers had to be added to different slots because the slots below 100 dont work in 2k14 so DDP and Rikishi etc have slot 105 and 106.

If you want to see what slot we used they are all listed here

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0oR-cRSnkEGUmVjNjM2Y0Rjd2M/edit?pli=1

Edited by Red Rooster