The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*

mrblacksheep

Plus the actress is almost 30 in real life so if we put that in affect Daryl has a chance. :lol

Indeed there are a few 45yr olds going with 28yrs olds in real life LOL

I know of an engaged couple where the girl just turned 20 & he is like 43. :| ........ :lol

none of these reasons really makes it ok. in the show she's far too young lol theres a big difference between legal and right, nothing creepier than a massive age gap in a relationship

....that said, it is basically the end of the world at present and theres no laws, take what you can get i guess?

none of these reasons really makes it ok. in the show she's far too young lol theres a big difference between legal and right, nothing creepier than a massive age gap in a relationship

....that said, it is basically the end of the world at present and theres no laws, take what you can get i guess?

I hear where you're coming from my good man, the age gap is way to far apart not to be considered creepy indeed.   Yeah end of world is upon ya and may be last chance to get some action might as well take what's there in front of ya

yeah that girl was crazy but you have to give the actress credit as most kids suck at acting at that age yet she did great.

Yeah. The things she did in the episode made me go ape shit.

yeah that girl was crazy but you have to give the actress credit as most kids suck at acting at that age yet she did great.

Yeah. The things she did in the episode made me go ape shit.

Episodes like this proves how good of a show Walking Dead is good story telling good characters & good acting.This episode had to be one of my favorite ones.

Mar 16:
Cannot even put into words on what just went down in tonights episode of #TheWalkingDead , I am legit speechless
Mar 16:
Man my feels are so messed up after this episode, damn this was insanely intense #TheWalkingDead
Mar 16:
There was absolutely no dry eyes after this heart wrenching episode, that's for damn sure #TheWalkingDead

My thoughts from most recent episode

• 6 months later...