(Video) Mr. Perfect, WrestleMania 30 + NXT Arenas + Final OMG Moment&#

Smacktalks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZJhXyPNkHk

Update: Following some confusion with the created Heyman I made using Superstar Heads, one of the playtesters has confirmed Heyman is in the game :)

----

After trying out an updated build of WWE 2K14 this past Friday i've put together some of the new confirmations I was able to determine, along with some new information from Bryan Williams.

For more, i'll be uploading my interview with Bryan tomorrow at 5pm BST.

Source: Smacktalks.org

Very cool. Glad that Main Event arena is in even though the logo wasn't in the Universe live stream. It's a shame Colter isn't in, but I guess he could be DLC. I'd rather have had Heyman as an actual manager since suits look really shitty on CAWs. Oh well. Thanks for the info, Paul.

the elimination chamber omg moment dawm i am going to do it so much times xD 

tomorrow we have a livestream about movesets so maybe next week will be about dlcs

Edited by VinceRusso

Im kind of confused with superstar heads say if i want to create a attire for kofi kingston without his superstar head,can i still save his attire as an alternate attire instead of creating a whole new caw

No one should have a reason to bitch about this game at this point lol

i agree with you they really made a great job in this game :)

yeah my only gripe which is small is that they seemed to have removed all the arenas (attitude era) that were in 13 LOL

Is Mr Perfect playable or not?

Just a manager bud. DLC is always possible though...

2K is confusing me a lot,They added Rick Rude and Jim Duggan's shirts but they weren't in the game.  :dunno:

Is Mr Perfect playable or not?

Just a manager bud. DLC is always possible though...

2K is confusing me a lot,They added Rick Rude and Jim Duggan's shirts but they weren't in the game.  :dunno:

They've had the NWO shirts in for how long now, and this is the first year most of the NWO are in.