2K14 Entrances and Finishers. (Jake Roberts)

Tom Angel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the King Lives

• Tom Angel

• BrotchMrToast

• Beardy

Stiener doesn't have an NWO shirt I wish Henning didn't either its gonna be hard making that no so visible for using him as Mr Perfect. That or I will have to make a Caw of him.

Actually changing the nWo Shirt to a solid color works like a charm. I did it for hennig and colored it light blue to match his singlet lol

DLC is out I've downloaded all and I have to say is Stenier, Hennig are the best from the whole lot. Nash and Hall are pointless just two exact the same duplicates with no new downloaded moves with them. Just entrances and music differences no new taunts , plus new commentry glitch found JR randomly speaks when your hennig or Stenier . Audio problem glitch which Hennig when you do his Signature and finisher no sound ????

Randy Savage still dosen't have his Running Hotshot which was in SVR 2011 for some reason and then later removed when he was in WWE 12. One new move for savage is a corner grapple Corckscrew Flying Body Press something like it.

Syxx you got the buzzkill which is good and a new chokeslam for Giant thats it basically his moveset is a complete carbon copy of the previous two Big Shows already in game.

Hennig has the best moveset a few new downloaded moves : Perfect Plex, Running Neck Snap.

the running hotshot is in the game... it was added back in when Macho was dlc for wwe12 it's when your opponent is leaning against the ropes

Nah, you talkin bout the Flying Hotshot Jeff. Where they run off the opponent's back. Beast is (I think)  referring to the Running Hotshot where Mach would run and jump over the top rope while holding the opponent's head.

Edited by Righteous

just edited henning into mr perfect colors. You can edit the shirt but the nwo logo still shows through

you can barely see it.. just give him a black or all white shirt

I changed it to all black...looks good that way...& also changed his entrance to Mr. Perfect entrance & his theme to his Perfect theme...I can overlook his name..no biggie

I see you making a mr perfect caw and uploading it to cc in a few weeks anyway LOL :)

I was talking about the Running HotShot is was a standing stun Grapple move or it could of been used for a Signature or Finisher for Macho Man Randy Savage.

It was last seen in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 & Savage wasn't even in that game, actually it was a new move and it debuted in that game and it got taken out when WWE 12 came out. Randy Savage was DLC in WWE 12 the Wrestlemania VII attire.

Also Daniel  are going to render this year like last year is it possible just wondering???

Edited by BEAST987

I was talking about the Running HotShot is was a standing stun Grapple move or it could of been used for a Signature or Finisher for Macho Man Randy Savage.

It was last seen in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 & Savage wasn't even in that game, actually it was a new move and it debuted in that game and it got taken out when WWE 12 came out. Randy Savage was DLC in WWE 12 the Wrestlemania VII attire.

Also Daniel  are going to render this year like last year is it possible just wondering???

that running hotshot was added back in in wwe12 as an apron move. I don't get the problem seeing as how it will still have you hoping over the ropes to do it anyway

• 2 weeks later...