HFM's Avatar Workshop *Taking Requests*

High Flying Maniac

thanks

Just looking around...I found this if you'd like to use it for your signature.

It's not the greatest, but it could work for now...

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/328/4/6/the_miz_wwe_champion_signature_by_th3epic1-d33ib48.png

I would use it but it won't let me. It saying the image is to big

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• High Flying Maniac

• Beardy

• EnigmaticArtist

• Miz_fit

Sorry but Clique runs this place :lol:

Well I already got more requests then my other thread on CAWS.ws, which is none, so I'd say it's already worth it lol. Besides, at least there's a bit more variety in choosing where to get an avatar. Even though most will pick Clique but whatever lol.

thanks

Just looking around...I found this if you'd like to use it for your signature.

It's not the greatest, but it could work for now...

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/328/4/6/the_miz_wwe_champion_signature_by_th3epic1-d33ib48.png

I would use it but it won't let me. It saying the image is to big

That image is 600x200, the limit is 500x200 so you'd need to crop off 100 on the sides.

Sorry but Clique runs this place :lol:

Well I already got more requests then my other thread on CAWS.ws, which is none, so I'd say it's already worth it lol. Besides, at least there's a bit more variety in choosing where to get an avatar. Even though most will pick Clique but whatever lol.

Do your thing man. If people want to request from you they can, if they want one from me, they'll request from me.

Hey Hardy,i was wondering if you could make me a Jeff Hardy avatar preferably one from 2008 or 2009.

Sure thing. Should be done today.

How do these look? Wasn't sure which to do so I just did both lol.

76p0.jpgm9d9.jpg

Edited by High Flying Maniac

any chance of a roman reigns avy

Sure thing. Should be done tonight, or not depending on your timezone lol. It's 9:30pm here just as a heads up.

6:30 am here i am dead xD

My sleep cycle is messed up too lol. Basically, it goes from me staying up all night and then having a few short naps throughout the day. Then I go to bed at midnight and wake up at 3pm. Then it just repeats until I do something about it lol.

Anyways, decided to start the avatar now so it should be done in the next 10-20 minutes.

My sleep cycle is messed up too lol. Basically, it goes from me staying up all night and then having a few short naps throughout the day. Then I go to bed at midnight and wake up at 3pm. Then it just repeats until I do something about it lol.

Anyways, decided to start the avatar now so it should be done in the next 10-20 minutes.

Why does it take that long? LMAO

I'm doing multiple things at once so it's taking a bit longer lol. Normally it's like 5 minutes or so.

I'm doing multiple things at once so it's taking a bit longer lol. Normally it's like 5 minutes or so.

PM me when you get a chance. 

I know this kinda already has some effects put into it, but do you think you could do your thing to this for me?

tumblr_mr34zogkO41qiwd8jo1_500.png

Would you happen to know when/where that pic is from? Don't full watch RAW/SD! sometimes so I wouldn't know lol. Only asking since it'd be better to work with a picture that hasn't already been edited. It's fine if your not sure though.

Just found it lol. I found a larger version of it though. Probably will do it soon-ish.

Sounds good! Thanks. :D2

No problem.

Just a tip for anyone, if you get a pic from WWE.com, you can remove the "/styles/photo_large/public" part of the link to get a larger version (thanks to Chaz from CAWS.ws for telling me this btw). Thought that was pretty helpful.