WWE 2K14: Ultimate Warrior Trailer Breakdown, Andre & Piper Confir

Smacktalks

You can check out my breakdown of the new Ultimate Warrior trailer for WWE 2K14 embedded above.

The breakdown covers everything shown in the new trailer and points out some of the new additions to this years game, including the WrestleMania VI arena, "Old School" Referee attires and Andre the Giant & Rowdy Roddy Piper t-shirts that signal their inclusion in the game.

Source: Smacktalks.org

I saw a review from Smacktalks about the trailer and do you guys think that the "Become Immortal" thing means Hulk Hogan will be in it?

Edited by Thedeadmanrising

ahhh got me... i was just reffering to how people where shouting nWo are gonna be in 13 because of the tshirt... when infact it was big sexy not even in his nWo gimmick, more his diesel look!

anyway.... aslong as warrior has an alt along with that shite wm6 recycled pap hes got on in the vid... then i'll be happy!

anyway.... aslong as warrior has an alt along with that shite wm6 recycled pap hes got on in the vid... then i'll be happy!

in this years the pre order didn t had an alternative attire i really hope but i think we will not have

most of warriors alt. attires would be the same only different colours tho? which is what you can change in superstar threads... so whilst its not entirely perfect, i dont see it being a massive deal if he only has 1 attire!

that said, i'd like to see a more modern attire (with the short hair etc) would be cool... only maybe fake his body a bit and make him seem fitter.... tho he may just look like early WcW sting then lol.

if i can do mods i am not worried about it but for retail consoles it sucks :( btw if they actually had hulk hogan and some new generations superstars like razor or diesel its the first game for xbox and playstation we that have this 3 guys in the same game xD

i know that its soon to make this predictions but it really can happen

Edited by VinceRusso

Warriors attires did not look the same..wasn't jus different colors. .a lot of his attires were big time different. .lol...I'm prob his biggest fan...& I'm kinda disappointed that he has same attire as all stars/legends...but hopefully he does hav an alt attire. .if not...oh well he's still in the game & I guess that's good enough for this Warrior fan

Glad Piper is gonna be included because in WWE 13 no one could quite capture his likeness as far as CAWs go. It is always nice to see legends added to have a good mix of old and new.