Nazza Official Titantrons

delete

I am interested in helping you.Can i help you?

Sorry man but I kind of want to keep this as a solo ptoject. The trons should be up by tonight, if not tonight then 100% by tomorrow :)

I'm going to be working on my own save, adding renders to every CAW, making titantrons you know that sort of stuff. So I'll take about a 2-3 week break, maybe (probably) less.

Hey man ! I love your titantrons but i have a question ; when i download your tron , do i have to inject them with brienj's editor or i only need to rehash and resign ?

You don't need to inject it with brienj's editor, just change the I.Ds to your own and then inject it.

You don't need to inject it with brienj's editor, just change the I.Ds to your own and then inject it.

Well , i lost 1 hour yesterday to inject 3 titantrons :angry2:

Thank you for the reply brother :)

If we do a Savedata with SAS Caws , can we use your titantrons ?

Edited by Samy2202

Hey buddy could you do an .enc file with The Shield entrance ? Not their titantron but their entrance. There's no crowd entrance (R-Truth only) so i decided to put their real entrance as a titantron and i put full screen video effect

Thank you in advance.

Hey buddy could you do an .enc file with The Shield entrance ? Not their titantron but their entrance. There's no crowd entrance (R-Truth only) so i decided to put their real entrance as a titantron and i put full screen video effect

Thank you in advance.

Ok, I don't think many people will want it though so I'll PM you it tomorrow instead of posting it in the thread :)

I used to use Party Buffalo but the design was ugly LOL and you can't R/R with it so now i use Horizon

Great, I use horizon as well. At the top there should be something saying 'Package Manager' click on it and then open up the titantron. If you need to change the slot number for the titantron then rename the number to the same number as the slot number. Then just replace my IDs with your own ones.

Great, I use horizon as well. At the top there should be something saying 'Package Manager' click on it and then open up the titantron. If you need to change the slot number for the titantron then rename the number to the same number as the slot number. Then just replace my IDs with your own ones.

Ok thank you N :)