JBP Entrance/Mini/Side/Arena Tron Mods

JBP

Here is a preview for some of my Side Trons.All files I'm making are smaller than the in game files so a simple copy, and paste with your favorite hex editor should get these up and going for you. ALSO I have a flashed 360 with an xk3y and these work GREAT for me so No full jtag required. I'm curious how many other mods I can get to work with an xk3y now. If I only had a certain program to try a few out :/ haha

2dj5387.jpg

Please post your Side & Arena Trons here for us as well!

HERE IS A DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE ONES I'VE COMPLETED THUS FAR

http://www.mediafire...cdlyvqcfgxcbadm

(Also a huge thanks goes to UndertakerWLF for helping me with some of the hex editing)

Edited by JBP
  • Like 1

Can you also post the original ps3 .bik files?

Sure. I'll compress the side, and arena tron files down, and do it at some point today. I edited the 360 evtmoc.pac file, but I did use the PS3 files as reference so I could view them since the 360 ones are the bik2 format. When I made the new ones I just made normal bik files, and the game reads them fine. I actually haven't "added" any to the game. I've just replaced the trons I don't use. So for example I replace Eves titan/mini tron with an AJ Styles one I've made, and then I edit the sidetron in, and I've got to say It's pretty neat seeing AJ Styles come out with a full titantron/minitron/sidetron/and arena tron. It's that little bit that makes the game that much more enjoyable.

Small update. I was able to replace the side trons for the create an entrance defaults with ease. They actually ontained the minitrons as well so I've got a pretty sweet one done for Mr. Anderson, and John Morrison as a test. I'll have all of this and a tutorial of the method I used to replace the files uploaded sometime this weekend.

Here's the files up for download. As I've said previously. John Morrison, and Mr. Anderson sidetrons are setup to replace the minitrons/sidetrons from the create an entrance. Once the evtmov.pac file is uncompressed using brienjs pac extractor. These are located under M0VV.

The rest I just replaced in game trons/sidetrons/and arena trons that I didn't use. You should be able to do a simple hex edit over the original files you'd like to replace. For the most part I had to figure the rest out on my own. With minimum help (despite asking for help whenever I'd get lost lol) Hopefully you guys can figure it out as I did.

http://www.mediafire...cdlyvqcfgxcbadm

Edited by JBP

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://smacktalks.org/forums/index.php/topic/41214-tutorial-how-to-create-and-import-custom-titantrons-to-wwe-13/page__gopid__390091#entry390091

Like in this topic, a user say that we can put custom titantron withoout jtag xbox 360. Then, can we use this for mini side and curvetrons. I know your mod is made for jtaged, but it is possible to do it a different way for not jtagged used. (I mean if we can do this with titantrons, i guess we would be able to do as well with mini, curve trons.

hey dude good job

but how can i add them to the game?

Here's the files up for download. As I've said previously. John Morrison, and Mr. Anderson sidetrons are setup to replace the minitrons/sidetrons from the create an entrance. Once the evtmov.pac file is uncompressed using brienjs pac extractor. These are located under M0VV.

The rest I just replaced in game trons/sidetrons/and arena trons that I didn't use. You should be able to do a simple hex edit over the original files you'd like to replace. For the most part I had to figure the rest out on my own. With minimum help (despite asking for help whenever I'd get lost lol) Hopefully you guys can figure it out as I did.

Sorry to be an ass but that AJ Styles one is real good. Could you upload just the titantron please (No side/minis.) So then other non JTAG's can use it.

Since it is really awesome to see, and no one really uploads stuff like that.

I don't think that's ass-like behaviour, lol. But, it is worth noting that JBP hasn't been online in quite some time so I'd be better off DLing it and cropping it myself.