PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

You must have an unlocked WWE13 Save file. Tutorial is in the sticky thread at the top of this forum.

***PS3 USERS MUST DO THIS***

Download PS3 Bruteforce Save Data HERE With thanks to Aldos and Flatz

Scroll to find where your PS3 save game is on your computer.

beLJJTA.jpg

Click Decrypt PFD and select Decrypt All Files

beLJJTA.jpg

DO NOT CLOSE BRUTEFORCE

Open WWE13 Mod Tool and make any changes you need.

When you've finished editing/injecting/converting and have closed WWE13 Tool, you need to click the now GREEN Encrypt PFD button and select Encrypt Decrypted Files.

Z1AV339.jpg

Your save can now be transferred back to the PS3.

Your save is obviously linked to the User Account you took the save from, however if you select Update Account ID while you are decrypted, and then select Unlock Save to Work on Any PS3 Account, you will be able to put the save onto any account on any PS3.

IiV7l4O.jpg

After doing this step, you may get a message saying that this data is from another user and may not work on your account. Ignore this. It does.

Xbox 360 to PS3 CAW Converting

Select Open Savedata (PS3) and scroll to where you've saved your PS3 file on the computer.

U9QdcPu.jpg

Select CAW Injector/Editor and be sure to click the Xbox360 --> PS3 button.

7uOTifR.jpg

Select Open PS3 CAS File and again scroll to where your save is located. This time your only option will be to select the CAS.DAT.

eJpqcoc.jpg

This will show you any CAWS you already have on your save.

QSM0Xjj.jpg

Now click the Open Xbox360 Caw File button. Scroll to where you have any 360 CAS files.

jxbZtkk.jpg

Highlight a slot on the right where you want to save the newly converted file and click convert. This will save the converted file where you select it.

fSmnGUj.jpg

Now head to CAW Injector, and select Open SaveData. Here you will again head to your PS3 save and select the CAS.DAT.

G7AFEde.jpg

Once open, you will see the list you had on the Conversion screen. Select the CAW on the right by highlighting it. And then highlighting the left hand side, a slot you want to save it to. Click Inject. Done.

Bfm9fNs.jpg

Don't worry about IDs not matching the slots they are in on the left hand side, this is fixed in the injection. Your save is ready to go. So exit, and reencrypt your save in Bruteforce and transfer back to the PS3. Before using the converted CAW, you must resave your file in CAW Editor in game. If you don't you run the risk of crashing your PS3. If the .CAS file you use is over 60mb in size, you will need to save in CAW Editor for sure. If it's smaller, around 1-2mb, you may not have to resave it. Better safe than sorry though.

Awesome work, I'm gonna try & use this for sure.

Gotta attempt to unlock a savegame first, never tried that yet.

YAAAAAAY! Thanks PUR3 and Judders. Render tut coming soon? O:) :p

Does unlocking the save this way reset all data?

Edited by NewSheep

this tool is the greatest tool i've ever seen

i think you should make pac archiver without the damn disappearing login screen

Man, I wish I knew how to do this haha :blush: Idk even know how to unlock my Save Game or get my Save Game onto a USB, and I've read all the tuts.

Great work on this! Can't use it yet because of my level on Haven but Just appreciation from a PS3 user.

^This

Thanks for your work bro, Everytime I try to login though, it tells me to say thanks to unlock the tool & I have already done that. Then it closes.

When I run BruteForceSaveData it says I'm missing a DLL file?

EDIT: Never mind I got it :)

Edited by NewSheep

Judders had a preview picture for it with Matt Hardy in it in the savedata thread, I believe it's still part of the tool.

For those who get the thanks message, wait a few minutes it will start working. If you get a missing DLL message, just search the net for th missing dll and install it. That's what I did. As far as a render tutorial, the one in Pur3's thread linked in the first page works fine. Exactly the same process.

Yes Im from Germany.

Maybe I add a PT Logo Importer. This allow you Import single Logos inside your PT from PS3 <--> xbox360 PT's. This is for me really easy and something I can doing ;)

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Kommt immer darauf an um was es geht. Ich habe schon Skype aber nicht um fragen zu meinen Tools zu beantworten.