Nazza Official Theme Songs (With Arena Effects)

delete

I haven't made a lot of progress today I've been a little bit busy, I've been doing some of the WWE Alumni. For the download links should I upload it via MediaFire or a link to the mp3 on the internet? I don't mind which way I just want to know which way would be easier for you guys.

Thanks man I really appreciate it!

No problem man! You have my support. :)

I haven't made a lot of progress today I've been a little bit busy, I've been doing some of the WWE Alumni. For the download links should I upload it via MediaFire or a link to the mp3 on the internet? I don't mind which way I just want to know which way would be easier for you guys.

I'd say Mediafire is the best option.

I'd say Mediafire is the best option.

Thanks for the advice I'll work on the download links now. :)

Hoping you can get a good version of The Ascension, but seriously impressed with all the themes you've provided thus far man..Keep up the great work

Thanks man! NXT is last on my list because like Alex said, NXT is the hardest. But I'm working pretty quickly so I should be working on it soon. :)

Edited by Nazza

Hoping you can get a good version of The Ascension, but seriously impressed with all the themes you've provided thus far man..Keep up the great work

I did it few month ago (When The Ascension Tag Team was showing up), take a look: http://www.mediafire.com/?6k27rrvs3u5vpf6

Ps.: It only has 1:14 mins.... But In-Game We barely use themes bigger than 0:59 secs.

I did it few month ago (When The Ascension Tag Team was showing up), take a look: http://www.mediafire...6k27rrvs3u5vpf6

Ps.: It only has 1:14 mins.... But In-Game We barely use themes bigger than 0:59 secs.

It will loop! And using it on my Connor O'Brian, it's sound perfect!

Edited by DancyHercules3

I did it few month ago (When The Ascension Tag Team was showing up), take a look: http://www.mediafire...6k27rrvs3u5vpf6

Sweet man appreciate the hookup brotha.. Exactly all tag/stable intros barely hit the 1min mark in game so this is perfect.

Thanks for the advice I'll work on the download links now. :)

Thanks man! NXT is last on my list because like Alex said, NXT is the hardest. But I'm working pretty quickly so I should be working on it soon. :)

There was no rush intended on my suggestion just throwing it out there, still gotta find good PS3 caws of everyone to get them on roster lol

Edited by Spyder78

Download Links for Divas, Broadcast Team and On-Air Personnel are up! Also I've updated Jack Swaggers theme to, 'We The People' and I'll upload 'Get On Your Knees' to 'Former Themes' once I've finished all of the download links. Here is a link to 'We The People' in case anyone still thinks that the Jack Swagger in the 'Supersatrs' category is still 'Get On Your Knees' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwgR2Gp8Amd

Edited by Nazza

Download links are up for every video! Also I forgot to add Shane McMahon to the Alumni section so here he is.

Now I've completed the download links, I'm going to get straight to work on former themes. Then I'm going to work on what I think will be the best category, the tag teams. After that I'll be working on NXT themes. I've only got 3 categories left, so my work is almost done. If the topic is popular then I might take requests at the end.

Guys I need help for who to do on 'Former Themes'. I only have 13 at the moment and I kind of wanted to do more.

So far I have:

Christian - Just Close Your Eyes Heel

CM Punk - This Fire Burns

Dolph Ziggler - I Am Perfection

John Cena - Basic Thuganomics

Kane - Slow Chemical

Randy Orton - Burn In My Light

Rey Mysterio - 619

The Miz - Reality

The Undertaker - Rollin' & You're Gonna Pay

Triple H - My Time

Wade Barrett - Just Don't Care Anymore V1

I was hoping to have about 10 more, so does anyone have any ideas?

Edited by Nazza

Sorry to be bearer of bad news, like I said DL'ing all of them now and came across a few errors..

BIg Show & John Cena tracks are coming up permission denied by Mediafire telling me to use iTunes >_>

Kane's has been deleted

Rey's link goes to The Rock lol

R-Truth's link is Rey's song which is coming up permissioned denied as well

Ryback's song is Santino's also another permissioned denied link

Tamina is another denied download errr

:(

Drawing a blank on former themes to suggest but Triple H comes to mind off top off head

Edited by Spyder78

Sorry I am lmfao at this mix up

Stone Cold Trish Stratus xD, SCSA goes to Trish's song and Vice versa as Trish's goe to SCSA.. Btoh get permission denied on them thou

Iron Sheik's link goes to Hogan's music and another denied track as well as Ted Sr who is on the denied list.

Sorry to be bearer of bad news, like I said DL'ing all of them now and came across a few errors..

BIg Show & John Cena tracks are coming up permission denied by Mediafire telling me to use iTunes >_>

Kane's has been deleted

Rey's link goes to The Rock lol

R-Truth's link is Rey's song which is coming up permissioned denied as well

Ryback's song is Santino's also another permissioned denied link

Tamina is another denied download errr

:(

Drawing a blank on former themes to suggest but Triple H comes to mind off top off head

Sorry I am lmfao at this mix up

Stone Cold Trish Stratus xD, SCSA goes to Trish's song and Vice versa as Trish's goe to SCSA.. Btoh get permission denied on them thou

Iron Sheik's link goes to Hogan's music and another denied track as well as Ted Sr who is on the denied list.

Lol this is quite funny, thanks for telling me so quickly I'll change them as soon as possible. If any more errors come up can you let me know so I can change them? Thanks :)

Edited by Nazza

Eve & Finlay links to Bischoff

Maryse links to Rikishi

Mr. Kennedy links to Mickie James.. Mr. James anybody xD

Rikishi links to Melina and Melina links to Rikishi guess she banged him before leaving WWE too hqhq

Sable links to Shelton Benjamin, guess once you go black there no coming back lol

Shelton links to Vader

Bellas link to Shane

Vince links to Steph

-------------------------

all these are Permission denied tracks:

Teddy Long

HHH

Beth Phoenix

Carlito

Bischoff

Goldust

Melina

MVP

Shane McMahon

Vader

WHEW!!!!..

Eve & Finlay links to Bischoff

Maryse links to Rikishi

Mr. Kennedy links to Mickie James.. Mr. James anybody xD

Rikishi links to Melina and Melina links to Rikishi guess she banged him before leaving WWE too hqhq

Sable links to Shelton Benjamin, guess once you go black there no coming back lol

Shelton links to Vader

Bellas link to Shane

Vince links to Steph

-------------------------

all these are Permission denied tracks:

Teddy Long

HHH

Beth Phoenix

Carlito

Bischoff

Goldust

Melina

MVP

Shane McMahon

Vader

WHEW!!!!..

Shit I made a lot of mistakes! I'll fix them ASAP. :)