Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

Well, RIP YUKES PAC ARCHIVER server, lol. Any mod I do from now on will need to have the arcs updated. I probably won't do too many more mods until the new game comes out anyway, but we'll see. I may come back with some Punk mods, lol.

Well, RIP YUKES PAC ARCHIVER server, lol. Any mod I do from now on will need to have the arcs updated. I probably won't do too many more mods until the new game comes out anyway, but we'll see. I may come back with some Punk mods, lol.

yup, i started my mark henry mod in x-packer, not too bad going back to it but i miss the preview function of the pac archiver and how much quicker it is to mod using it.

yup, i started my mark henry mod in x-packer, not too bad going back to it but i miss the preview function of the pac archiver and how much quicker it is to mod using it.

Exactly! Also, X-PacKer can't open ZL files so I'm basically locked out of my previous mods until the server's back up :/

Ah, so it was't just something wrong with mine. My Achiever stopped working yesterday. Did Brien shut the server down?

Not that I was creating mods, I was using it to inject the mods from people who didn't use the Achiever to create them.

I'm going to upload Payback Punk tonight.

And, koolgus, I haven't forgot about Cody Rhodes' mask yet, just haven't had the time to play around with the alpha and the normals yet. But for now, here's a little mod that I have been working on:

jgi7es.png

I've been so busy that I just totally forgot. I'm going to see what I can do tomorrow since I've got guests over tonight.

I'm going to upload Payback Punk tonight.

And, koolgus, I haven't forgot about Cody Rhodes' mask yet, just haven't had the time to play around with the alpha and the normals yet. But for now, here's a little mod that I have been working on:

jgi7es.png

Haha dude I got so discouraged when I seen the Swagger preview as the headline of this post thought my request would be delayed until next year XD but thanks for giving me a update.Nice Swagger attire looks great any plans on a entrance attire?

Small note for Cody please tell me your keeping his current attire with the mask and not that ugly dashing attire I hate that one.

Yep, WWE '13 model, WWE '13 attire, just adding a mask.

Datkido is good with entrance attires(especially on guys with singlets, lol), so I'll PM him and see if he's willing to do an entrance attire for me.

Haha dude I got so discouraged when I seen the Swagger preview as the headline of this post thought my request would be delayed until next year XD but thanks for giving me a update.Nice Swagger attire looks great any plans on a entrance attire?

Small note for Cody please tell me your keeping his current attire with the mask and not that ugly dashing attire I hate that one.

The undashing red blk attire he used to wear with

The red n blk hoodie jacket was awesome.

2s6wwup.png

Punk's new entrance which he wore on RAW last night.(Almost done, just needs some cleaning up on the logo)

2s6wwup.png

Punk's new entrance which he wore on RAW last night.(Almost done, just needs some cleaning up on the logo)

Wow , impressed Punk , and i can call the best Punk ,wowowowowowowowowoowow

nice swagger, everything looking spot on as usual, and course i can do an entrance attire if you need me 2.

Awesome, I'll PM you the texture in a little bit ;)2

I love the barbed wire Jericho tights, always my favourite attire, he also wore them but purple. The Billy Gunn and Road Dogg ones are also very nice too.

Any ones for X-Pac? Like his Red 1998 attires. Or have you done them already?

While I hate the shirt itself (looks like someone just took the original BITW one into MS Paint and used the paint bucket to make the white black and left everything else), what you've done is looking good. Nicely done, Mus. ;)2