Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

It's a new Rar format.

Download Win RAR 5 beta 5.

And Koolgus, I need refs of the new attire you were talking about, not the mask, lol.

Hey man, your CM Punk Tribute attires look great but did it need to edit the misc.pac file, and if it need how will i edit it?

I follow your instruction on your topic but it just let me unlock 2 attires

It unlocked 2 attires because you either:

Only told it to look for 2 attires(change it to 4) or

Only added entries for 2 attires.

I see your impatient ass has already PM'd me. But, I'm in a good mood so just PM me the misc.pac you edited.

Also, you can't have DLC 2/3 and edit the in-game misc.pac, you have to edit the misc.pac in the respective DLC archives ;)

Sorry Miztah there is no new attire thought he wore a different attire during his mask era so you can just keep the current attire and just add the mask

Actually. He wore the Dashing attire when he wore the mask.

I need to test something out with the mask first.

Actually. He wore the Dashing attire when he wore the mask.

I need to test something out with the mask first.

Yeah I hated that Dashing attire though please keep his current attire with the mask

Holy hell your gonna add the mask to him ?

This possable ? Ohh wait wwe 12 model

I hope he dosent use his wwe 12 model his body morph on 13 is way better it will look better with his current body with mask

CODY_11082011jg_0037b.jpg

codyrhodes1.png

Expect a CM Punk Payback attire preview tonight ;)

You're the best in the world at what you did ,Miztah ,and BTW , do you know how can i add the sweatshirt into the entrance ???

16i75lz.png

Any suggestions?

If not, should I go ahead and release this?

Hey Miztah , CM Punk this time he did't have his elbow pad, so i think you'll need to deletete it.And BTW, all of them are great but could you make his beard more darker so it seems like Wolverine?

Edited by Punk_BITW

I know he didn't and I tried using textures from the past games, but it didn't look too good so I just gave up.

I know he didn't and I tried using textures from the past games, but it didn't look too good so I just gave up.

But i think members in this forum like it, you just give us a look

Looks awesome bro, i'm glad I took a chance and looked at this. Been avoiding ANY spoilers from tonight. I won't get to see the ppv till tomorrow afternoon.

Why not watch it online right now? I do that all the time since I can't order PPVs from where I live, lol