Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

You are a Saint! Thank You!

No probs, mate. Enjoy ;) You should add it as a secondary attire if you want, it'd make things easier if you wanted to switch between sleeve or non-sleeve.

No probs, mate. Enjoy ;) You should add it as a secondary attire if you want, it'd make things easier if you wanted to switch between sleeve or non-sleeve.

I'm cool with this being his default attire. Maybe I can figure out how to use PS and create a blue for his second attire. IDK

I downloaded that one and it's the same as your mod from the first page. No sleeve.

I'm cool with this being his default attire. Maybe I can figure out how to use PS and create a blue for his second attire. IDK

I downloaded that one and it's the same as your mod from the first page. No sleeve.

Sorry mate, I uploaded the wrong version :p Here's the correct one with working threads(except the text outline which I need to fix).

http://www.mediafire...f2brp313ozqsl4c

Oh and here's a lil' somethin' somethin' for my fans:

343kwfm.jpg

Edited by Miztah Raza

so tekken told u how to hack hair ? if you can pm me the info too :P2

He mentioned how in his own thread.

Could you get a up close shot of that Punk?

I need to fix the front(or atleast try) and then I'll def take front shots of him.

To everyone, I've posted the hair hack tutorial!

b81fmp.jpg

The yellow thing is the lighting bug that happens with WWE '12 models. But, it doesn't show up in-game at all, except in entrances, lol. But I guess it is good news for an ROH Punk since it does look like blonde hair, lol. The shine only appears on the front in Highlight reel, no where else!!

Is WWE 12 the only game you can inject models from or can you go older than that?

Nope, 12 and 13, that's it. I'm also trying out Bradshaw's hair and seeing how that looks.

Pretty trippy seeing the '13 model with the 2010 (I'm guessing) texture. Nice use of the Morrison hair too. Glad I'm not the only one who's thought to try out the ones from that game. Nice work, dude. The shoulder tattoos could use some work--in fact, you might just be better off using the sleeves from the '13 texture and editing out the ones he didn't have back then, since the placement of them is far more accurate on recent textures. Other than that, though, it looks awesome.

Oh, definitely. It'd take some time for sure. In the end, though, I think it'd be worth it for the overall look of the thing. It all comes down to how much time you really want to put into it. I don't know if this is something you're just doing to screw around with the hair mods and all or not.

The Bradshaw hair looks like a good choice too. They both are. It's awesome that this stuff actually works, since each hair option sort of depicts a different point in his career.

I think the Jomo hair fits the SvR 11 Punk mod better, I also figured out that the hair didn't have the lighting bug, I just did something wrong in the alpha, lol.

Just putting this out there, an ROH era Punk is in the works atm. I'd love it though if someone could collab with me and help me out with some textures and the the normals. PM me :)