Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

The updates to both Cesaro and Rhodes are looking great, man. I've been thinking of doing the mustache myself.

You mean like with the normal map and its alpha layer? Or are you talking about something different altogether?

I mean to actually make the mustache part of the hair model. Where it is not just a slapped on texture, but actually modeled. Although his mustache is so small and cheesy, just texture hacking is close enough to real life. LOL

I mean to actually make the mustache part of the hair model. Where it is not just a slapped on texture, but actually modeled. Although his mustache is so small and cheesy, just texture hacking is close enough to real life. LOL

I get what you mean--like how Edge and Rock have those modeled strands of facial hair sticking out despite their beards primarily being texture-based. I agree in terms of his mustache--at least at this point--if you modded the bump map to actually make it appear raised and not just flat, you could easily pull it off with just the textures.

Edited by OverTheEdge

Once you transfer over the archiver(hopefully soon?) You could possibly BRIEFLY explain what I'd need to do to do that, the real problem is not learning it, the real problem is the fact that I can't get my hands on 3DS max. If you could make the script or models work on something like Noesis, or similar, I could do it.

chrrox keeps trying to pawn that Noesis off on to me. I can barely use 3dsMax, so adding yet another modeling tool to my computer is just going to waste space. Are you a student? If so, you can get 3dsMax completely free, and even download it from their site.

But if you aren't a student, free up some space on your HD, because my tool isn't the only thing you can get from me. ;)

Edited by brienj

Don't want to sound like a dick, but that's a pretty easy hack to do. :p

Wasnt really easy when you have to

Do placements of the attire and test it out

So many times just for it to be right,

So I heard we can edit the models ?

Now so is it possible to edit ryback

To make him more muscular ?

Since thq did a shitty job making his model?

The only time I've actually had to test the placement of something out and see if it looked right is if it's in a spot where the texture is spliced. Other than that, it's pretty smooth sailing. Yeah, doing that can be a little time consuming--going back and forth from computer to game and game to computer, and all--but it's by no means difficult. Even with adding in Punk's proper shoulder tattoos, I was able to get the placement down in one shot.

Why did you have to do all that? Changing his entrance attire to the non-entrance attire is as simple as changing one byte in the arc files. LOL

If you actually modded the attire, sure, that takes a little bit of time, but even that isn't too difficult, especially just modding existing textures that are on the models, but it looked like you just put his non-entrance model as the entrance one. If you did more than that, then you did more work than I thought. LOL

Edited by brienj

Why did you have to do all that? Changing his entrance attire to the non-entrance attire is as simple as changing one byte in the arc files. LOL

If you actually modded the attire, sure, that takes a little bit of time, but even that isn't too difficult, especially just modding existing textures that are on the models, but it looked like you just put his non-entrance model as the entrance one. If you did more than that, then you did more work than I thought. LOL

Ya non entrance I did but soon to update the

Jacket with his new attire I have to redo

The texture mapping over tho.

And test it, going back in fourth to my pc

Wich sucks I try to make it look perfect

On everything I do :) I'm picky when I do my mods

Or texturing :) you guys wanna see a new triple h summerslam attire ?

Ya non entrance I did but soon to update the

Jacket with his new attire I have to redo

The texture mapping over tho.

And test it, going back in fourth to my pc

Wich sucks I try to make it look perfect

On everything I do :) I'm picky when I do my mods

Or texturing :) you guys wanna see a new triple h summerslam attire ?

Why everything that you write is in poem form?

• Like 1

Why everything that you write is in poem form?

Idk prolly cuz I used to do poems

Got used to writing like that lmao

Im such a poet. Lmao

chrrox keeps trying to pawn that Noesis off on to me. I can barely use 3dsMax, so adding yet another modeling tool to my computer is just going to waste space. Are you a student? If so, you can get 3dsMax completely free, and even download it from their site.

But if you aren't a student, free up some space on your HD, because my tool isn't the only thing you can get from me. ;)

We talking BJs or what? LOL Alright, I guess it is time to free up some space ;) (Just to be clear we ARE talking about 3DS Max, correct?).

Noesis is pretty user friendly, well atleast from what I've read. Alot of the PS2 guys use it and it works for them. Anyway, I've PM'd ya ;)

We talking BJs or what? LOL Alright, I guess it is time to free up some space ;) (Just to be clear we ARE talking about 3DS Max, correct?).

Noesis is pretty user friendly, well atleast from what I've read. Alot of the PS2 guys use it and it works for them. Anyway, I've PM'd ya ;)

I didn't realize I made it sound so sexual. LOL

Yeah, Sac is the only man I love like that ... :D

BTW, he told me he was on his knees in a letter he wrote to me, begging me to make a KOC2 editor. I'm pretty sure he meant something sexual with that though ...

Edited by brienj

BTW, he told me he was on his knees in a letter he wrote to me, begging me to make a KOC2 editor. I'm pretty sure he meant something sexual with that though ...

Koc2 is a badass ps2 import i got it along

Time ago

I hope Mrs. Johnson was fine with that.....

Miztah. Any chance if you can send me your edited Punk texture (Ring attire or you jus' need to cut out the tattoos for me) via PM ? Thanks.

Just click on the picture of the mod you want, and you will be taken to my website, where you can see more pictures, and get the download ;)

Don't worked, Bro"

EDIT: Got it, but we cant click on the picture, we need to drag it to navbar.

Edited by HotavioH

Don't worked, Bro"

EDIT: Got it, but we cant click on the picture, we need to drag it to navbar.

Sorry mate, yea, you've got drag it into the address bar...