Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

Sure!, Jus' tell me later (PM) the attires that you wanna the Textures, Bro"! (With Refs, many refs, Please)

Will do. Thanks Hota. :) BTW.....most of them are his kickpad designs since his trunk design already in the game.

Edited by DancyHercules3

First off, an update for CODY'S MOUSTACHE!

192168248103-image47_zps6eb4bd7f.png192168248103-image48_zps9c6e6627.png

Next up we see Cesaro, DONE and ready for release!

192168248103-image43_zps40818377.png

And now, a little something to please WFMashUpz:

192168248103-image44_zps29fc2bf4.png192168248103-image45_zpsbc01e101.png192168248103-image46_zps3e2d3e00.png

That cesaro is giving me an orgasm. Well done sir, well done!

PM me if you're gonna make Bryan's mod aswell...

And DH3... I'm in ;D

Hell yes. 2 years in a row. Glad to work with you again. :)

Edited by DancyHercules3

That cesaro is giving me an orgasm. Well done sir, well done!

PM me if you're gonna make Bryan's mod aswell...

And DH3... I'm in ;D

Well, I'm planing do Bryan....

Tell me the inaccurate spot!! Is it that the tape also covers his thumb? Because if so, I'm not going to fix that, it's a lot of trial and error, and my head hurts already from all that replacing, rebuilding, FTP'ing, testing and repeating....

Tell me the inaccurate spot!! Is it that the tape also covers his thumb? Because if so, I'm not going to fix that, it's a lot of trial and error, and my head hurts already from all that replacing, rebuilding, FTP'ing, testing and repeating....

LOL

Isn't the attire difference just the purple strip at the top of the trunks? If so then yes :)

EDIT: He also wears white kneepads, which have also been fixed

The attire is the same just only color variations.

This is the last attire that I saw wearing to Cody:

386662_10151186176731230_1084811154_n.jpg

rhodes_scholars_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

But I didn´t watch the latest shows. (The first pic, I think is from the last raw)

Edited by Mathayus

No. Look at the part of his big finger here (can't find more refs). Now compare with yours...

As I said it doesn't need to be fixed as we can barely see it in-game

Edited by WFMashUpz

No. Look at the part of his big finger here (can't find more refs). Now compare with yours...

As I said it doesn't need to be fixed as we can barely see it in-game

IDK what you're talking about, just tell me what's inaccurate, I'm a lazy dick atm...

• Like 1

First off, an update for CODY'S MOUSTACHE!

192168248103-image47_zps6eb4bd7f.png192168248103-image48_zps9c6e6627.png

Next up we see Cesaro, DONE and ready for release!

And now, a little something to please WFMashUpz:

192168248103-image44_zps29fc2bf4.png192168248103-image45_zpsbc01e101.png192168248103-image46_zps3e2d3e00.png

So if I gave you the ability to mod existing models, you would be able to modify the models so the Cody mustache was actually a hair model and on his lip? You could take like the Daniel Bryan or Damien Sandow hair model and modify the beard and mustache parts to just be a mustache, but do you know how to do it that way, so the mustache is actually modeled? Wondering if all this time I'm putting into modifying the models is even known how to be used properly by anyone else. LOL

Also, I am going to update Daniel Bryan's beard model. ;)

So if I gave you the ability to mod existing models, you would be able to modify the models so the Cody mustache was actually a hair model and on his lip? You could take like the Daniel Bryan or Damien Sandow hair model and modify the beard and mustache parts to just be a mustache, but do you know how to do it that way, so the mustache is actually modeled? Wondering if all this time I'm putting into modifying the models is even known how to be used properly by anyone else. LOL

Once you transfer over the archiver(hopefully soon?) You could possibly BRIEFLY explain what I'd need to do to do that, the real problem is not learning it, the real problem is the fact that I can't get my hands on 3DS max. If you could make the script or models work on something like Noesis, or similar, I could do it.

I think that he edited the alpha texture for mustache, but not editing the model.

You didn't understand what he meant. He meant that if he gave me the ability to modify WWE '13 models, would I be able to edit the face so that it has a moustache....

BrienJ... I think that for DBryan, the beard model of Damien Sandow maybe can work great....

It's the best choice we've got, but realistically, Bryan's beard is well, soft-looking and wide from the end(Hard to put it in words) while sandows is more bushy and curly and not very pleasant when you touch it...

Miztah Raza, Check your PM's.... Already done Antonio Cesaro's texture update. (I think that already corrected the inaccurate spot)

The updates to both Cesaro and Rhodes are looking great, man. I've been thinking of doing the mustache myself.

You mean like with the normal map and its alpha layer? Or are you talking about something different altogether?

Don't mean to steal the topic

I seen you said d-Bryan

Here's mine:enjoy guys

Don't want to sound like a dick, but that's a pretty easy hack to do. :p