gokUFO hits wind turbine

Smacktalks

i liked gotenks, but hes got no business being ssj3. and i hated ssj3. also, i liked buu when he got stuck in the time chamber with gotenks and piccolo. thats about it.

Sal, I understand your issue with the villains' powers being ever rising, but didn't Kid Buu break that format due to him being just as strong as regular Super Buu but yet being much, much weaker than Gotenks Buu and Gohan Buu? Either way, I still found it gay that Uub got the shaft in GT.

butt dude he got all da energy from the universe maaaan. even the other world(hell n shit) maaan, you crazy if you think kid buu was gonna win against that. you crazy.

How the hell was Kid Buu the strongest? He was definitely the most dangerous and most unpredictable, but in terms of overall strength, Gotenks Buu and Gohan Buu outclassed him.

fair point. there really is no way of telling since their power levels are unknown (kid buus was never revealed and every site reports a different level).

whatever the case may be, kid buu was the deadliest - regardless of how powerful he was/wasnt.

I still think the Freiza saga was the best done, like sal said, having been that everything after made shit more complex then it really had to be. The levels were however badass, and made shit more interesting and gave the show about 4 times the life span it would have had without it.

I hated that Goten and Trunks could be SS. Gohan was ok, because they hinted about how pissy he was when he was a little tot, with all potential and shit when he was mad.

Future trunks was ight too, his life was pretty fucked.

I guess if you mix in that their dads were ss then maybe that somehow makes it more possible for them to be ss?

The complexity was pretty good because it added more logic to the the show's melee, but that's just my view. However, I agree that the complexity that came with the middle and later parts of the Buu Saga was unneeded.

they did shit all over the original "one legendary SS" tho, wether their dads were super or not.

the cell saga was pretty awesome too in that initially trunks was this future guy who could go ss (even tho he had purple hair.... wtf) vegita deserved to go SS with all the effort he put in, and gohan goin ss at the very end, creating that massive kamehameha with goku's spirit behind him was a pretty awesome final blow, it was gohans 15 mins of fame before going to school and being a cock.

i have figurines of goku and gohan from the cell saga, mid battle style, and they are fucking class

Sayain saga was the best , imo. When goku's kamehameha collided with vegeta's galick gun, that shit was epic. As 4 the live movie, thats doomed to fail.

im willing to give gohan a pass because he was born with a tail, which makes him somewhat more saiyan than human. trunks and goten werent though. even as they get older, they got no business being ssj.

id also like to mention that pan and bra cant go ssj. sexist and stupid.

Bra also didnt fight so it wouldnt make sense for her to turn supersaiyan. And both were in GT and GT i think wasnt even from the comic so it probably would have many plot holes and stuff like that.

Phil, kid buu was the strongest, go back and watch it you dick.

SSJ3 Goku was on par with Kid Buu, yet Mystic Gohan throttled the shit out of regular Super Buu while Gotenks Buu beat the living hell out of Mystic Gohan. Therefore, Gohan Buu is indeed the strongest form Buu ever attained. Kid Buu and regular Super Buu are nearly equal in power (Kid has the slight edge), so live with it, Iain.

according to the manga, it said that Trunks was born with the tail buy Bulma had it removed. on the other hand, Goten's tail was not mentioned.

Iain, did you see how evenly Kid Buu and SSJ3 Goku fought in the beginning of their fight? The manga also stated that Kid Buu was weaker than Super Buu with Gotenks absorbed.

Edited by phil

Yeah, but he was way crazier and shit, and kicked more ass.

Sure according to a technicality he was stronger, but if you actually pay attention to the storyline Kid Buu was a much bigger threat, seeing as he was out of his mind crazy.

Also, he could regenerate so at any power level he's still more capable of winning all the fights and shit.

That I understand and agree with because he showed the viewers first-hand, what with destroying the Earth (and being the first and only villain to do so) and then regenerating before destroying several more planets. His psychotic unpredictability makes up for his much weaker power level in comparison to the power he absorbed.

The thing I thought that GT sorta filled the gap of is that they made only Goku and Vegeta able of being SS4. This says to me that the whole legendary SS thing may have been talking about SS4, and SS 1, 2, and 3 were never even known before, considering that SS4 is attained after going into the big monkey state (oozo something? what's it called?), and since all of the saiyans at the time could go to that state its much more likely they were referring to SS4.

It's probably totally out there, but I think it sounds better, and possibly more correct.

Broly was teh bestest CJ because he has a more sympathetic background in comparison to other villains canon or not. SSJ4 was basically Goku or Vegeta wearing fucking blood-drenched shag carpeting on their bodies while they "magically" reaquired pants and shoes.