CAW Career

degenerate69699

has anyone figured out the best way to increase your strength rating in career mode do u use alot of strong grapples alot of total control moves a combination of both or somthing else cause I'm having a hard time getting the strength rating up where it needs to be.

Think the best way is to use ultimate control moves and also lots of power moves. Also if you focus on doing grapples and less on running etc that should help aswell.

Think the best way is to use ultimate control moves and also lots of power moves. Also if you focus on doing grapples and less on running etc that should help aswell.

now it doesn't really tell you what the power moves are do they have to be all moves where you lift the guy or do ddt's and that running boot of mvp's count

now it doesn't really tell you what the power moves are do they have to be all moves where you lift the guy or do ddt's and that running boot of mvp's count

Does anyone know how to unlock the fireworks for create entrances???? Is it in rtw mode????

mvps player boot werer is is in the turnbuckle. as a sigture move or Finisher?

It's either in Signature move i believe.

alright thanks

mvps player boot werer is is in the turnbuckle. as a sigture move or Finisher?

It's either in Signature move i believe.

alright thanks

I had that player boot set as a normal strong grapple the one I have heard jr call the "drive by"