Omega Weight

C.Vandy

What is the Omega Weight for Gameshark 2 V.4?

Also, what is the Super Tall person code?

Add 06 at the end of ur code for Omega

and put FFFF at the end of hight code

What is the Omega Weight for Gameshark 2 V.4?

Also, what is the Super Tall person code?

Add 06 at the end of ur code for Omega

and put FFFF at the end of hight code

This doesnt work.

• 2 weeks later...

Please, please, please could someone give me the Omega weight code?

omg why cant you two look around this sight for it,hmmm maybe the ONE THAT SAYS FOUND OMEGA WEIGHT FOR CAWS?just listen to rookie hes right,and if you still cant find it,tell me who you want it for i get you it.

and how about readin my post i put up about two weeks ago for the tall person code,if you cant see it then get you eyes checked if you did that and still cant find it tell me how big and for what person,it doesnt work for caws.

Listen twatface (a.k.a. k12d09m) I need the code in AR MAX and I can't convert codes, so why don't you shut the fuck up and convert the fucking code then i'll leave it be. Oh and 'mate' open your fucking eyes 'cause it says in my sig. that I use AR MAX.

Listen twatface (a.k.a. k12d09m) I need the code in AR MAX and I can't convert codes, so why don't you shut the fuck up and convert the fucking code then i'll leave it be. Oh and 'mate' open your fucking eyes 'cause it says in my sig. that I use AR MAX.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i doesnt take a fucking genius to figure the code out!

I am posting this here because I cannot start a new topic IDK why, but if someone could have a look at this code I was playing around with, it's the omega weight code, I have 2 codes, 1 drains my stamina after 1 hit and the other does not but I gave the code to someone else (who is fair) and he says it freezes his computer, but it don't freeze mine, so if you know stuff about codes PM me (preferably a Mod) and I will give it to you and I hope you can tell me what the problem with it is, its probably a simple one and a stupid one, but hey I don't know much about hacking.

your best PM'ing undertaker ba...

Will do, thanks DRAVEN I don't wanna be giving this code out to someone who knows nothing about codes but say they do and I end up giving the code to a online hacker.

Edited by The Fallen Angel