weight 293 lbs

show Smackdown

feel free to choose the rest

Formula

select FACE 2 and delete every layer

hair 15 x 82 y 6 shade 21

eyes 2 x 9 y - 66 shade - 16

eyebrows 31 x 79 y - 43 shade 34 (after skin color the eyebrows look better

U guys can check at XXXXXX It has the pics of this Lesnar. I know aerofreak is gonna come and say no advertising other sites after I post this, but, I'm just trying to help. lol

True that. He just copies the CAWS on that website. Dude, that is pladuerism.

U guys can check at XXXXXX It has the pics of this Lesnar. I know aerofreak is gonna come and say no advertising other sites after I post this, but, I'm just trying to help. lol

Hey you shouldnt meshion other websites any way xxxxx is shit

i dont know if you where trying to be funny or are just an idiot, but mentioning that website, even to slag it off is against the rules, your post confirms you are already aware of that rule and you have been warned not to fall out of line again, as such, say bye bye to your posting rights for 1 week, after that week, if you do it again it will be a suspension followed by a banning.

i dont know if you where trying to be funny or are just an idiot, but mentioning that website, even to slag it off is against the rules, your post confirms you are already aware of that rule and you have been warned not to fall out of line again, as such, say bye bye to your posting rights for 1 week, after that week, if you do it again it will be a suspension followed by a banning.

Sorry Aerofreak, can u give me a chance? I am new here. Thanks!