Body Toning: (-100)

BODY PARTS

Face: Skin: 1

Body: Skin: 2

Skin Color: NOW (-89,21) (3)

Hair: 9 (-85,7) (0)

Body Hair: None

OR to make trunks design better, hack in the following to open up a slot:

Knee Pads: Pattern 1: Pads 14: (4,-73) (-65) (100)

Eyebrows: 48 (-79, 39) (0)

Eyes: 7 (32,6) (0)

Lips: 31 (-95,0) (2)

Teeth: 1 (default)

FACE MORPHING:

Head: (-50, 25) (-70)

Eyebrows: (48, 23) (2)

Eyes: (-68,15) (-90,-95)

Nose: (31,3) (-100,29)

Cheek: (-25,65) (10,45)

Mouth: (-32,38) (8,57)

Jaw: (37,-5) (42,20)

Ears: (-38,28) (-63,-18)

FULL BODY SCALING:

Head: (90, 100) (-50)

Neck: (49, 11) (-45)

Chest: (88, 9) (-10)

Shoulders: (18,-70)

Abdomen: (30,38) (15)

Arms: (-34,5) (-80)

Hands: (0,5)

Waist: (53,10)

Legs: (-1,1) (19,-63)

Feet: (100, 80) (-85)

Height: 6'8" (makes same height in game as Triple H, both in real life are 6'4")

Dress Up Head:

Make Up 33 (-92,10) (11) (-36)

Design: Letter: Sign Page 1 "(", rotate three times, second largest horizontal and vertical. Place below lip to make the curve of his chin as seen in help pics. (-92,5) (-21) (-100)

Dress Up Upper:

* Back Tattoo *

Design: Back: Tattoo 34, second smallest horizontally and vertically, Place on lower back where lowest point of design sits just above the top of the trunks as seen in help pics. (-92,-33) (0) (-75)

Design: Back: Simple 36, rotate once, largest horizontally, second largest vertically, Place on HIS left shoulder blade/left back at the top of the last design. See reference pics for placement help. (20,-10) (100) (-61)

Copy previous pattern, rotate twice, place on HIS right shoulder blade/right back as seen in help pics. (20,-10) (100) (-61)

Design: Back: Tattoo 2, rotate three times, smallest horizontally, second smallest vertically, Place on the lower left of the wide part of the current design as seen in help pics. (-88,-21) (-38) (-6)

Copy previous pattern, place on the lower right of the wide part of the current design as seen in help pics. (-88,-21) (-38) (-6)

Design: Back: Tattoo 15, rotate twice, second smallest horizontally and vertically, Place at top of designs centered horizontally on back near top. See help pics for placement. (-91,0) (4) (-25)

Design: Back: WWE 46, largest horizontally and vertically, Place in center of back over lower part of the wide area designs as seen in help pics. (-90,28) (-7) (25)

Design: Back: Simple 147, rotate once, second largest horizontally, largest vertically, Place in the center of the wide area designs as seen in help pics. (-89,64) (-54) (0)

Design: Back: Simple 36, rotate twice, second largest horizontally, second smallest vertically, Place centered horizontally on his back just below center as seen in help pics. (-92,9) (-44) (27)

Design: Back: Tattoo 41, rotate once, smallest horizontally, second smallest vertically, Place above previous pattern on upper left side of pattern as seen in help pics. (-95,6) (40) (100)

Copy previous pattern, rotate twice, place on the upper right of the last Simple 36 part of the current design as seen in help pics. (-95,6) (40) (100)

Design: Back: Simple 147, largest horizontally, second smallest vertically, Place centered horizontally on upper/mid back as seen in help pics. (-89,61) (-53) (27)

Design: Back: Simple 160, second largest horizontally, smallest vertically, Place centered horizontally on upper/mid back just higher than level with the side horns as seen in help pics. (-85,-6) (-55) (50)

Design: Back: Letter: Sign Page 1/8, 4th row, 4th column (double V), largest horizontally and vertically, Place centered horizontally on back over previous design to make the V of the eyes and eyebrow of skull design as seen in help pics. (-87,-17) (-58) (100)

Design: Back: Letter: Sign Page 2/8, ",", rotate twice, second smallest horizontally, largest vertically, Place below the eyes in the center of the back to make the mose hole on the skull as seen in help pics. (-91,-100) (-28) (-79)

** Trunks Designs

Edited by SouthernSmoke

Hey, how about you quit blowing Smoke outta your arse...you had NOTHING to do with this one Southern...and you know it. It's mine with Ceilican's new tattoo...you just changed the pic title...check www.caws.ws or GameFAQ's for proof...and quit lying to these people. I'm still around here.

And thanks guys. :)

Hey, how about you quit blowing Smoke outta your arse...you had NOTHING to do with this one Southern...and you know it.
Edited by SouthernSmoke

@SouthernSmoke: You are the worst liar I have ever seen...the formula dead matches my new one.....dude, give it up....the WOLE THING is MINE man. You didn't change the face at all. The caw is on other boards dummy. It's my face morphing, my body morphing, Celican's new back tattoo. Geez, you are pathetic at wanting to steal crap..get off yourself.v Here's the real link to prove it ....BUSTED!!!

http://caws.hostingzero.com/sdcaws32/6/brocklesnar5.html

and here's the REAL pics that you edited your name in

brocknewcollage1ql.jpg

Help pics:

brockhelppics5tx.jpg

Edited by wolfgangjt

alright i don't wanna start any crazyness here........ bit i swear to god i re-did the figure.........but if ur so pissed about fine ill give full credit to u alright...............Discussion Over

my formula is diffrent with wolfganjt's formula........soooooo i don't care who the hell u think u are..............i just want this disscusion over ok i give full credit 2 wolfganjt alright Discussion Over

• 17 years later...