NJPW - Dragon Lee Uploaded, Volador Jr. preview added

grizzlysharknz

new preview first post :)

Need to get a clear screen grab of the boot logo.. then figure out how to apply it effectively :/ will also get around to re working that crotch logo.

No entrance attires just yet but the movesets done so.. thats something?? haha 

cheers guys

On 2/11/2017 at 2:31 PM, TheGreatLiger said:

I created an account just to say how much I appreciate your Dragon Lee attempt. I'm waiting with huge anticipation. He's one of my favorite wrestlers, who rarely gets good caws. Thank you. 

Hey man thats awesome! Thanks a lot bud i appreciate it :)

have a 50/50 coloured logo, since it reflects/is oposite on each leg, if you move it around right the majority of one colour will go on one pad while the other colour on the other pad. Then you just colour over the parts you dont want on each boot with a black logo or what ever colour the background is.

Its a pain in the ass but it works... kinda.. :/

Hope that helps my friend!

On 2/15/2017 at 2:03 AM, grizzlysharknz said:

have a 50/50 coloured logo, since it reflects/is oposite on each leg, if you move it around right the majority of one colour will go on one pad while the other colour on the other pad. Then you just colour over the parts you dont want on each boot with a black logo or what ever colour the background is.

Its a pain in the ass but it works... kinda.. :/

Hope that helps my friend!

Ah, figured. To be honest, I didn't think that method would turn out that well but hey!

Really like your Dragon Lee (disliking mine more and more)
Anyone else you plan on working on? Maybe we could collab.

Oh awesome man! il add it to Sanada when i get a chance (and to the front page).

Ild be happy to team up if you were keen, theres a few New Japan guys i havent gotten around to yet, like the KES and Desperado. Been watching a bit of Luncha lately for the first time in my life and really dig Valador Jr. But honestly im open to whoever.

Dragon Lee is uploaded :) Tags: Dragon Lee, NJPW CMLL, Grizzlyshark

Tried adding the flag to his first attire. It can easily be deleted but i kinda dig it.

Cheers peeps!

mr9umx.jpg

5behro.png

Volador Jr preview added. Hair is a placeholder for the pic. Has short hair under the mask just didnt snapshot that for whatever reason...

On the look out for refs of Voladors more recent trunks attire.

Let me know what you guys think :)

• 1 month later...