Need help!

eri619

Here is Bray Wyatt's Latest Singlet logos which i have sketched.I just wanna let you know that i have not yet downloaded 2K15,i will begin modding the game once i purchase X-rey and X-packer.

For now i will make logo's.You can make requests by posting a reference pic.I will create a high resolution logo for you.

Lamb.png

Seducer.png

And here are some of the old logos which i have sketched.

9.png

8.png

7.png

6.png

5.png

4.png

3.png

2.png

1.png

10.png

11.png

Edited by eri619

Also a request,i would like to start modding this game but i havent downloaded the game yet,so

Could some one send me

Randy Orton,Rusev and Brock Lesnar's pac files from 2k15 pc?

Could someone please tell me what am i doing wrong here?

I extracted 000C.ZLIB and opened the extracted file as a texture archive.Extracted all the dds textures,modified them,saved theme as dds.

I checked whether the file sizes are same as before or not and they were.I injected those modified textures.After injecting i opened the wrestler pach file

and then used compress and inject option and selected the 000c.pac file.But the problem is xpacker says file size must same as before and that the file cannot compress enough,whats wrong?

OK this is my first attempt at modding 2k15.Since i'm having trouble with the pac file,i'm uploading the 000c.pac.I request someone to test my mod in-game.

My mod has been made over the fixed brock lesnar pac file by trevor0402,so credits to him for the fixed pac file.

What i did was update the face body and the attire

r0vwc9.jpg

Here is the 000C.PAC

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fe8b4311

• 8 years later...