FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

The dive was shitty but Ramos is a great defender and he's a clutch player but the dive was shitty but it wouldn't have made a real difference, Juventus played like shit for most of the game except Mario's wonder goal. I am glad for Ronaldo, pretty much tells you he's the best player in the world

He's the most technically gifted player to ever grace the earth. Simple as that. As good as Ronaldo is, he nor any other player past or present is on the same level as Messi.

Personally I'll never say Messi is better than Ronaldo unless Messi wins a world cup which I don't see happening, Messi still hasn't won a major tournament for his country when Ronaldo has and I can't say Messi is better when Ronaldo has scored more goals in CL and in La Liga when he's been in La Liga for a shorter amount of time than Messi. But that's my opinion and not about to start a war over it.

Messi is more talented but that dosen't make him the best. When they both retire Ronaldo will have more individual trophies than Messi. Ronaldo works really hard and age barely affects him, at his age Kaka was on his way out to MLS. Messi seems to be fading away while growing older.

Edited by Auday Elyafe

What a player has won as part of a team doesn't define how good they are individually.

If you want to use stats, then Messi has more goal contributions (goals and assists) in far less games. 796 in 700 games for Messi, vs 795 in 855 for Ronaldo. Messi is an all round better player by those numbers. I don't take much stock in stats though, as they can be buffed easily.

1 hour ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Are you actually defending diving? kids these days

too many people accept diving now. i always feel a wee bit disgusted when liverpool dive, harsh fines & bans after the game and refs standing up to players like in rugby wouldn't go a miss. 

also i prefer Messi, but theres not much in it... and Ronaldo winning the european cup with portugal is a weird achievement to argue when he spend most of that game on the sidelines. 1 man doesnt make a team! I don't see much point in arguing who is better, the pair of them shit on just about everyone else in professional football. other than Lucas Levia obviously hahahahahaha

I think you forgit tgat without Ronaldo they would have never reached the final. Portugal played really shitty in the final, that one shot from Eder was a bit lucky if anything. France deserved to win tbh but Portugal won and Ronaldo was tge main reason they could even make it to the final.

Do some research instead of posting tired memes from bitter Liverpool fans

This was from 2009 to 2014 (when he retired) this are the key years Howard Webb was apparently in Fergie's pocket 

webbgraphic.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Then do some research before talking shit about Ramos. Cuadrado clearly and intentionally stepped over his foot (did you eve listen to the commentators? Or did you see tge replay anywhere?) Of course Ramos overreacted but Cuadrado deserved a second yellow for doing what he did. Uncalled for when your team is losing 3-1.

Oh please if Ramos was sent off for the same thing you would be bitching and moaning, Cuadrado wouldn't have been sent off had Ramos not acted like a little bitch and that's a fact and it's a shame Ramos is such a good player and he's doing bullshit like that