FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

Morata confirmed that him and James will be playing for the same club next season. I hope they go to Milan, would love to see them back in the UCL sometime soon. They already signed a bunch of great players.

Seems like Milan want Belotti more though and I don't blame them, he's italian and taking talent from competition, seems like a win-win situation for AC. They have been going mad this window, apparently they're after Balde Keita too

Right so Zlatan has been released from United but according to BBC the deal is he'll be staying in Manchester to recover from the knee injury and then will be getting a new contract 

What? The only good season he had was the first season, ever since he turned into trash tbh. All he got is pace, he's not skillful at all. Should've stayed at LB. Def dosen't desrve a place in the starting eleven. I love how people came up with the BBC thing. Tbh the only guy who has the MSN quality is Ronaldo. Bale is trash and Benzema isn't all that good tbh. Ronaldo has def been carrying the attack. (Not talking about the midfield, we got some of the best midfielders.)

Then how am I talking shit about Bale? You criticized Rooney and I criticized Bale. If I am a kid then you're a kid. At least elaborate on how I am a "kid". Apparently having an opinion about a player makes someone a kid.

What do I need to explain? He's injured 60% of the time. I barely see him playing and when he's playing he barely has any impact. I think I only saw him have like 10 good games max the past 4 years. (Most of them where with Wales too in euro 2016.)

He has an average of scoring a goal very two games, that's excellent by most team standards :lol only "10 good games in 4 years" that's what a child types in youtube comments, now I really want to know how I was shit talking Rooney because there's no beating that nonsense 

This season he played 27 games, he was involved in 11 goals only. If you think that's good enough for someone who is 86 million then you're deluded. He is a winger in La Liga, if it was the Prem I would understand. Compare Bale to another winger like Neymar (He played 44 games and was involved in 40 goals), when Neymar dosen't score he majorly impacts the game outcome. I am not saying Bale is totally terrible, he's just not RM class. 

5 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Harsh he's been a good player for yous, maybe not this season but overall he's been very good for Madrid 

Also I like how after one "bad" season you want him gone! no loyalty to players at all

1 hour ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Also I like how after one "bad" season you want him gone! no loyalty to players at all

It's not one bad season, as I said earlier the only good season he had with RM was his first season. 2015/16/17 were disasters for him, it's not the first time he gets a long injury.

What heat? I went to look at stats from previous season but I couldn't find them on trusted websites. Go ahead and buy our overpriced bench. They don't dab tho so I hope it's fine with you. Cya at the Supercup.

You had to go to some stats site? :lol this is just like the time you were shitting on about how Isco was a great defensive mid but it turned out he only played one appearance in the position