The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*

mrblacksheep

Sir, it was amazing, it was like, all, like, straight after where season 4 left off, and then like, stuff happened, and uh... Oh, holy shit, I nearly forgot, there was ZOMBIES! like actual zombies

Sir, it was amazing, it was like, all, like, straight after where season 4 left off, and then like, stuff happened, and uh... Oh, holy shit, I nearly forgot, there was ZOMBIES! like actual zombies

You just Conan O'Brien'd yourself.. They are Walkers not Zombies :p

Don't live in america buddy. That's why I don't watch conan and why the talking dead means nothing to me... Also doesn't sound like something I'd watch anyways lol

Well I feel like a stupid fuck right about now.. Thanks Aero xD

• 2 weeks later...

the episode was fine to me

-BETH

-Noah and the doctor are pretty cool

-CAROL'S IN THE HOSPITAL, SHIT'S GOING DOWN MOFO'ING BITCHES

-Abraham episode next week, cool

-What if in this season or the next, whenever Negan appears, instead of killing Glenn, Negan kills Daryl? Shit'll be getting real

Last nights episode was seriously shitty, What the hell did they do to Beth she was a female Daryl kicking Walker ass but allows herself to be bitch slapped by Dawn.. Whatever the Doctor gave her really fucker her up.. IF Carol isn't messed up when she comes around and finds out that Dawn was slapping Beth.. BYE BYE Dawn and rest of the hospital staff. If Daryl shows up as well that building is gonna go down as well ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Why are you guys posting Spoiler Tabs? It clealy says spoilers in the Title so you dont have to do that.
But back on topic, I feel something is going to to happen to Beth that hasn't already happened. She might bite the dust. Also wonder

if Carol will ever tell the group (Excluding Tyrese) what happened to the little girls.

Edited by mrblacksheep

Because not everyone gets the see the episodes as soon as it's released in America.

Yes,but as the topic is called SPOILERS then there's no reason to look in Jere until you've seen it, if you do and you've not seen it you're an idiot! People are wrapped in cotton wool too much!

• Like 1