000F = Bubba Ray Dudley

0010 = D-Von Dudley

0015 = Vince McMahon

0016 = Eric Bischoff

0017 = Rey Mysterio

0018 = J.B. Layfield

0019 = John Cena (Has Test

Credit : Rockfan1?

You're a fucking dickhead. I don't know if you made any changes, but Trigin posted these on December first. I kinda doubt you did this all on your own without referencing any of Trigin's work. Way to shit on the guy who busted this game open for you, asshole.

nosig

1.) TOKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.) Rockfan1 you are a fag and have until tomorrow to change the credit to the right person, because i have been told that i will soon be this forumns moderator, and i will not hesistate to bann you for falsely taking credit

3.) TOKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE CARM DOWN Rockfan1 is taking credit 4 HIS part in this trigin got all the valuse 4 the codes but some of the valuse were wrong rockfan1 changed them so now they have the right ones...

p.s rockfan1 next time say what your putting credit 4 lol

say like credit 4 findint the codes trigin and credit 4 improving them them rocfan1

p.s Dacrone ure gonna be the new mod kool nice1

wwffireuk Posted on Dec 10 2004, 11:35 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE CARM DOWN Rockfan1 is taking credit 4 HIS part in this trigin got all the valuse 4 the codes but some of the valuse were wrong rockfan1 changed them so now they have the right ones...

p.s rockfan1 next time say what your putting credit 4 lol

say like credit 4 findint the codes trigin and credit 4 improving them them rocfan1

p.s Dacrone ure gonna be the new mod kool nice1 

I am calm, just let your friend know i fixed his "typo" this time, but from now on Give Credit!

• 1 month later...