The Rock CAW Bug

thev1p3r

Anybody noticed if you create an alternate attire for the rock 01 ( not tried recent rock ) . That when doing the peoples elbow he doesn’t take off elbow pad ? I thought it was a glitch with downloading from community creations at first but if you just create an alternative attire using the default one he doesn’t take off elbow pad . 

I noticed the action figure version they released doesn't take the pad off either, I wonder if it was a recent change related to that?

Was it working prior to the 1.13 update?

I don’t recall to be honest if it was working . I wasn’t using a lot of the rock prior . If I was it was the default version . 
I’ve contacted 2k to see what’s what . Annoying though . 
I’ve been playing around with it but if it’s an alternate attire it won’t work . Don’t suppose you fancy trying it to see if it happens to you ? 

• 3 weeks later...

Even if you use the default Rock attire, the elbow pad doesn’t get removed during the People’s Elbow.