How to RIP CAW 3d model from WWE 2K23/WWE 2k24?

Axel Kross

I really want to know if it's possible, I've tried it with Ninja Ripper but it's just not ripping anything. It used to be possible in games like 2K19, but I don't have WWE 2K19 on my PC, I only have it on my console, plus I have a PC with NO internal graphics card, and there's no tutorials out there on how to rip our own custom created superstar from newer WWE2K games, if anyone knows how to LEGITEMATELY rip CAWs from WWE2K23/WWE2K24 (with experimenting and experience) please help me and tell me how to do it.

Ripping CAW models from newer WWE 2K games can be tricky, especially with changes in game versions and hardware setups. Ninja Ripper can sometimes struggle with newer games due to anti ripping measures. Have you tried looking into alternative ripping tools or modifying settings within Ninja Ripper? Sometimes adjusting compatibility settings or running the game in different modes can help. 

On 6/26/2024 at 10:42 AM, QuentinSalas said:

Ripping CAW models from newer WWE 2K games can be tricky, especially with changes in game versions and hardware setups. Ninja Ripper can sometimes struggle with newer games due to anti ripping measures. Have you tried looking into alternative ripping tools or modifying settings within Ninja Ripper? Sometimes adjusting compatibility settings or running the game in different modes can help. 

I don’t know any alternatives to NinjaRipper, at all.

There are a couple of options worth checking out. One popular choice is 3D Ripper DX, which specializes in capturing 3D models and textures from DirectX 9 games. It's pretty straightforward to use and works well for older titles that fall within its compatibility range. Another route you could explore is OpenGL-based capture tools like GLIntercept or similar plugins for different graphics APIs. These tools cater to OpenGL games and offer customizable settings for capturing specific assets. Each tool has its own strengths, so it really depends on the type of games you're working with and your comfort level with setup and configuration.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2024 at 11:30 PM, QuentinSalas said:

There are a couple of options worth checking out. One popular choice is 3D Ripper DX, which specializes in capturing 3D models and textures from DirectX 9 games. It's pretty straightforward to use and works well for older titles that fall within its compatibility range. Another route you could explore is OpenGL-based capture tools like GLIntercept or similar plugins for different graphics APIs. These tools cater to OpenGL games and offer customizable settings for capturing specific assets. Each tool has its own strengths, so it really depends on the type of games you're working with and your comfort level with setup and configuration.

I tired 3DRipperDX but when I tried to launch WWE 2K24 I got an error saying "Unable to create process"